What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
a kiss can be a very passionate thing and just cos u have a steamy one it doesnt mean u have to have sex...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
raida_gal said:
lol awesum topic

i think itz important if da persons ugly, not so much if there hot
so if your hot you can be absolutely sh*thouse at everything intimate and get away with it.

I doubt that'll last long. If that were the case, half would be a father 87 times over by now.

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
rubbish mate, rubbish :p
im partial to kissing, goes pretty well, couldnt tell ya if im any good but ive never had any complaints so :?

TBH i really like just laying there next to them and just holding them and all that sh*te that most blokes will at least tell you they hate, its weird but its pretty relaxing IMO

i wish all guys thought like that... :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
TBH i really like just laying there next to them and just holding them and all that sh*te that most blokes will at least tell you they hate, its weird but its pretty relaxing IMO
Agree totally, I love just cuddling and being close, its awesome!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont want to ruin my nice guy reputation but...
Mr Angry said:
Totally agree, I want sex all the time. Eating breakfast can be a sign for me.

id also like to echo these thoughts :lol:

half

Coach
madunit said:
so if your hot you can be absolutely sh*thouse at everything intimate and get away with it.

I doubt that'll last long. If that were the case, half would be a father 87 times over by now.
did you just call me hot?

Alba

Coach
Nuffs said:
or when it's raining outside

i love sex then

fock yeah that is THE BEST .. :( i miss that .. every time it rains i get sad cause i dont have that anymore ..

raida_gal that was sucha silly comment about it not mattering if the person is hot .. thats just ridiculous ..

Alba

Coach
lol but im not a lesbian :? hahahaha i would only engage in such activity with a certain Jessica Alba or perhaps Jessica Biel even ..