What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights store has sale on

looks like the knights store at the ground is having a good sale on....probably cause of the 20 yr logo on most things but a new seasons jersey for $75 seens good to me plus lost of polos and stuff..add says 70% off
via the website..www.newcastleknights.com

Nuke

Staff member
A few months ago, the Knights were taking pre-orders for the 1997-style jersey they were to be wearing against Manly. The cost of those jerseys was $165. I decided to wait until it came down in price -probably in the off-season- before I bought one. I checked the Knights site about 2 weeks ago: $75. I ordered it, and it arrived here on Wednesday! The only thing I thought would happen (and I was right) was that the sizes were gonna be larger than I would have preferred. I usually go for a Large (although the one I bought when in Newcastle in May is a Small ... I like the tighter fit), and all the online shop is offering is an XL. C'est la vie. I have a number of jerseys in my wardrobe that are XL, so I don't mind.

When Dad went across in 2002 for a few weeks in November, I got him to get me the retro-style one they'd used to celebrate their 15 years (the one against the Broncos). The smallest size he could get then was an XXL. Waaayy too big for me (still!), but I love it.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
P1020181H.jpg

:shock:

Ladies 3 Piece Underwear Set

RRP: $40.00 Now: $5.00

I know what I'm gettin the missus for Chrissy....hehehe

IanG

Coach
I'll definatly be getting one then :) I wanted one with the 20th Season logo. Collectable

Kazaf

Juniors
Anyone have a size 4 or 6 'Our finest knight - joey johns' T shirt?
How big are they?
Chest measurement?

Holla

Juniors
If things are that cheap maybe Knights 08 wardrobe will be all new designs.
I damn well hope so I hate the red getup.

Kazaf

Juniors
Has anyone purchased the
*Cotton Boxer Shorts - How is it? Any pictures?
*shorts-player - Similar to actual player shorts in the matches?
*Knights Splash Ball set (2pack) - 2 pack?