What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Sharks

perverse

Referee
tariq sims is a black hole. he should be embarrassed asking for an upgrade

It's really pathetic, like the captaincy has gone to his head or something. Unbelievable. We should show him the door unless he takes a substantial pay cut.

Yosh

Coach
Just how bad are we... I can't see how we can be this bad... I wouldn't mind if we were just pretty crap but we're beyond sh*t now... Probably should fold as a club...

Frederick

Staff member
i just want to take a pair of scissors and cut that tail off the back of Siones head.

f**k it looks stupid

perverse

Referee
And so they should. Taking less money to get smashed every week would be stupid.

Sure, I'm not arguing it's their fault, the problem is both a systemic issue and also just flat out negligent mismanagement of the club, which if we are being honest, has been a problem for us since our inception.

knaus

Juniors
The event cinema player of the match votes on the big screen. Nathan Ross was coming second.....

Seage

Juniors
At least Uate's having a dig. Another try saver there.

The rest have been puerile