What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightsrebuild - time to do something.

Nuffy

Bench
Is it possible for those attending to rustle up some banners, might jag a view on TV.

We can also mention the banners on FB and Twitter to generate some further interest.

Nuffy

Bench
I've never seen so many critical comments in the Newcastle Herald.

There is a groundswell of unhappiness out there and something has to give.

I worry because we had 14 k on a sunny Sunday afternoon, our primo time for home games, that's 1500 lower than this years average.

Danger signs for the club.

Spot On

Coach
How do we go about converting these types of fans (that seem to be the majority)?

11653451_10204542308741861_471767564_n.jpg

There's a few other things that person needs before she can be converted. Wow.

Nuffy

Bench
Actually read some of the posts on the official FB page, double ouch.

Time for them to listen as they are losing the argument.

Haffa

Is it possible for those attending to rustle up some banners, might jag a view on TV.

We can also mention the banners on FB and Twitter to generate some further interest.

I'll see what I can do.

Just something simple with @Knightsrebuild or #knightsrebuild would be enough for the technically advanced to jump on and take a look

Haffa

Actually read some of the posts on the official FB page, double ouch.

Time for them to listen as they are losing the argument.

There are a lot of posts which vanished within a few hours of the end of the game. There were the usual illiterate anger ones, but a large number were simply asking questions.

Nuffy

Bench
If the club is resorting to removing critical posts then it's worse than we thought. They need to confront the issues and not try and hide from it or smother it with pseudo feel good stories.

I see that their preferred narrative now is that "we aren't happy with the situation but look at all the good young kids coming through, we'll be right in a year or two, who knows".

If the kids deserved their chance, why did we wait this long, these are enforced changes through injury not letting cream rise to the top or demoting sub standard performance. The young blokes are now cannon fodder.

Nuffy

Bench
I'll see what I can do.

Just something simple with @Knightsrebuild or #knightsrebuild would be enough for the technically advanced to jump on and take a look

Mate, if you can swing it then that would be great, get a photo for FB and Twitter.

Nuffy

Bench
Great news, we were advised today that our opinion piece on the state of the Knights will run in the Newcastle Herald tomorrow.

Thanks to them for giving us the opportunity and thanks to Mac for the helping it pass muster and outline our concerns.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Great news, we were advised today that our opinion piece on the state of the Knights will run in the Newcastle Herald tomorrow.

Thanks to them for giving us the opportunity and thanks to Mac for the helping it pass muster and outline our concerns.

:thumb

Jono078

Referee
Just seen on Facebook that we've got a piece in the Herald tomorrow, that's awesome!

Who's in charge of writing it? Hope it gets across what we all really think.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Great work guys.

On topic, i only got five minutes of talkinsport tonight, but the caller didnt want to blame the coach for our misery, yet was willing to blame management above. Hughes and Tunks blew him away within seconds with some of our arguments. Wish i had heard more of the show because it sounds like it might have been a popular topic today.

Anyway, some knowledgable and respected judges now fighting for the "bad guys".

Jono078

Referee
It's not April 1 is it?
Credit where it's due. This is a big signing and a signing we desperately need.

Hodkinson is a solid player, but just imagine how he could compliment us.

All of a sudden

1 Mamo
6 Mullen
7 Hodkinson
9 Levi / Clydsdale

Looks promising. Imagine the influence Hodkinson could have on Mullen as a SOO winning halfback.

Latest posts