What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Enjoyed Grand Final

SunkenEyes

Juniors
Im just curious to know what are some of the grand finals that people havent enjoyed for various reasons, whether they were too boring, dour or heartbreaking to watch sorta thing. For mine, the GF that i have least enjoyed would be the 2000 GF. How bout everyone else?

Rammo

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:

hmmm that was really boring :roll:

The only Grand Final in the last 15 years where we only knew the result when the final siren sounded.

c_eagle

Juniors
Rammo said:
hmmm that was really boring :roll:

The only Grand Final in the last 15 years where we only knew the result when the final siren sounded.
Is this your 2nd year watching football? Knights vs Manly in 1997, Parra had the ball when the siren went in 2001 and were only down by 6, Melbourne beat the Dragons by 2 points in 1999.

*Paul*

Juniors
2000, as I had the misfortune of being there - the reserve grade (or whatever it was called) GF was a pearler though.

1993 was dullsville too.

Morenito

Juniors
Actually i was at the 2000 game. Thought it was quite boring. Broncos were always going to win. Didnt have much atmosphere either. I guess because it was a out of state team i guess.

Latest posts