What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite Players

Shorty

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Absolutely...he is my hero...:sarcasm: :sleeper: .

Funny how you singled out a Lockyer hater...anyone else you asking the same question of ???...:roll:
Hmm because you're the only one that's said it.
And have a history of constantly making negative comments about him.

It was a simple question.
I just wanted to know what's so bad about him?

Because he seems like an ok guy to me,this thread 'least favourite' and people that seem to ruffle peoples feathers one way or another because of their on field behaviour or attitude.

Lockyer doesn't act particularly dirty on the field and doesn't appear arrogent either.

So why does he tick you off?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
anyone who plays for the bulldogs and manly

tim smith = legend

those that have met him will understand why, down to earth good bloke

God-King Dean

Immortal
hindmarsh4pm said:
anyone who plays for the bulldogs and manly

tim smith = legend

those that have met him will understand why, down to earth good bloke

Most players who are grubs porlly are good guys really. Doesn't mean that arn't wankers on the field.

Mr Saab

Referee
Matt King = his cheesy goofy pathetic smile doesnt hide the fact that he is a wanker and a a sore loser. Poor baby couldnt handle losing origin one and he walks off the field without acknowleding the other players. Classy. I was happy he didnt win the GF in 2006 and i hope to god he goes to England minus a NRL GF ring

Brett Kimmorley = call me a nark ( i know i am ) but i hate the way he talks. It grates on me and i switch him off...please oh please i hope he doesnt have a career in the media once he retires.

Paul Gallen = milky way. Anyone that takes a dive in the NRL is a cat.

Craig Gower = oh the media made me do it. Curse the media.

miccle

Bench
Matt King (!!!!!!! length of the Nullabor winner in my books)

Daylight second, third fourth and all the way up to around nineteenth.

Following him, the usual suspects:

David Kidwell (over-rated, dirty, cheap shot merchant)
Brett Kimmorley (too much of a whinger for mine)
Matt Bowen (sick of hearing about him tbh, great attacking player but is so prone to going MIA)
Willie Mason (easy to hate - great player, but very fun to boo and rile up)
Steve Matai (over-rated grub since way back in his Qld Cup days in 2003)
Frank Pritchard (dirty cheap shot merchant who has had about 3 decent performances in his entire career...)

Bicey_18

Bench
Todd Carney
Michael Dobson
Neville Costigan
Dane Tilse
William Zillman

Meh Just Canberra in general

Other mentions go to

Finch
Burt
Parker
Riddell
Lyon

Goldthorpe

Bench
01. Billy Slater (c) (Melbourne Storm)
02. Craig Frawley (Brisbane Broncos)
03. Luke Lewis (Penrith Panthers)
04. Steve Bell (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
05. Scott Minto (North Queensland Cowboys)
06. Adam Dykes (Cronulla Sharks)
07. Tim Smith (Parramatta Eels)
08. Chris Beattie (Sydney Roosters)
09. Shaun Berrigan (Brisbane Broncos)
10. Dane Carlaw (Brisbane Broncos)
Nate Myles (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tonie Carroll (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Daniel Wagon (Parramatta Eels)

14. PJ Marsh
(Parramatta Eels)
15. Brett Finch (Parramatta Eels)
16. Mark Riddell (Parramatta Eels)
17. Josh Perry (Newcastle Knights)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
First and foremost would be Willie Mason.
he's got a big mouth, a big head and thinks he's 'god'. Acts all macho.

Travis Burns, he was apparently such a talent, but his tackling is crap, and if it weren't for guys like Orford and co then he wouldn't have been in the side.

Tonie Caroll, coz he's just a twat

Justin Hodges- think he's 'got the goods' He might be a talented footballer but geeze he's got an ego

Jamie Lyon- thought so highly of himself when he was in the NRL and just walked out on Parra then comes back and walks straight into representative footballer.

Tim Smith- trys hard and can be good but since his offfield stuff (like Gower) he's just a pain. Can't deny he's good at footy thou

That's all for now

my most 5 hated

Mark Riddell: he just plain annoys me, plus he is overweight and can't dance for crap

Billy Slater: Head stomping cat

Jono Thurston: Sook

Willie Mason: Runs at the backs all day then has the nerve to say a player who nailed the f*** out of him does the exact same thing

Brent Tate: that Ironing Board/Plane Seat just pisses me off.

i forgot to add the grub greg bird and that 30cent soft serve paul gallen, it's a disgrace someone as soft and caty as gallen has ever put on a sky blue origin jersey

Iafeta

Referee
Greg Bird - a bit over aggressive, plus the S Price comments
Willie Mason - a big mouth, hates the media but is always willing to put his hand up to say something stupid
Danny Buderus - don't hate the bloke, but listening to some fans he's the second coming of Jesus. Which he clearly isn't.
Sione Faumuina - the way he dudded our club, 'nuff said.
Trent Waterhouse - the man who claims to know it all about what went on on that tour
Toni Carroll and Karmichael Hunt - Gee, I wonder why
Todd Carney - kid's got a lot to learn off the field, hope he does because Canberra has a lot of good young kids who will rely on playing off the back of him
Shane Tronc - Please son, use your foot when you play the ball. Don't just roll it between your legs with your hands. Refs, watch this bloke, players please.
Brett Kimmorley - little whinging merkin
Ashley Harrison - "I'm going to the Chooks to pursue my rep career", worked well mate
Chris Walker - son, please, I don't know if you still are, but the chick you are banging is hella hot, with your abilities you should be raking in the dough rather than shift from club to club every second week because of indescretions
Corey Hughes - the king of the elbow drop onto a tackled player

Most footy players seem decent blokes, but there are some tools amongst them.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
Steve Matai- absolute embarrassment to the game
Travis Burns- as dirty as lockyno1's special hanky
Steve Matai- holds players arms down during a tackle
Todd Carney- Let poor Steve Irwin be raped and piledged by the Canberra board and made out as the scape goat for the incident. A real man wouldn’t have watched that happen
Steve Matai- high shot merchant
Corey Hughes- all of the above