What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Litte Sarah's Letter to the Knights

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
haha
"Joe Banks, 82 years young, has come to this pond every day for the past 17 years - to feed the ducks. But last month Joe made a discovery. The ducks... were gone. Some say the ducks went to Canada, others say Toronto. And some people think that Joe used to sit down there, near those ducks. But it could be that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old man, and, his ducks. I'm Bart Simpson."

thats the vibe i got reading that "Article"
:lol:

kav

Juniors
Forget the issue of did a little girl really write this or was it done by the Telegraph.
Concentrate on whether you agree with the sentiments expressed.
Surely results speak for themselves and can only be emphasised when the captain speaks out against what the coach is doing.

Kav

eels_fan_01 said:
She's a little brat. "Oh i don't like Knights now because they lose under Brian Smith." Good lesson for the kids, if your team loses complain and give up.

so you don't think that little sarah wrote everything daddy and rebecca wilson told her to?

btw i thought for a reporter josh massoud would of had better handwritting than that

TooheysNew

Coach
kav said:
Forget the issue of did a little girl really write this or was it done by the Telegraph.
Concentrate on whether you agree with the sentiments expressed.
Surely results speak for themselves and can only be emphasised when the captain speaks out against what the coach is doing.

Kav
...as reported by the telegraph.

Misty Bee

First Grade
has Steve Burreston read the letter yet? Or hasn't he found a spare warehouse in the Hunter Valley big enough to open it in?

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
kav said:
Forget... *blah blah blah *

Kav

Sorry, did you say something ?

Someone change the channel please. I'll listen to stuff about souths, really, I will.

FOR GODS SAKE, LET BEN IKIN SPEAK !!! ANYTHING !!!

Tom Shines

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
haha
"Joe Banks, 82 years young, has come to this pond every day for the past 17 years - to feed the ducks. But last month Joe made a discovery. The ducks... were gone. Some say the ducks went to Canada, others say Toronto. And some people think that Joe used to sit down there, near those ducks. But it could be that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old man, and, his ducks. I'm Bart Simpson."
How ironic that this episode is on right now...

kav

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Sorry, did you say something ?

Someone change the channel please. I'll listen to stuff about souths, really, I will.

FOR GODS SAKE, LET BEN IKIN SPEAK !!! ANYTHING !!!

Sorry if you found my contribution of little value lad but I like to deal with real issues (not who said or wrote what).

Kav