What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Litte Sarah's Letter to the Knights

voltron

Juniors
dont worry
Ice777 is just happy for anything to deflect attention from the Storm after the hammering they got last week in ALL the papers about the grapple tackle
as opposed to the knights only getting it in the telecrap

Azkatro

First Grade
How far is the Telegraph going to stick its head up its own arse on this topic? They are rousing up about as much public interest as the story the Herald ran last week about the bloke who does the cheapest haircuts in Sydney.

TooheysNew

Coach
Ice777 said:
Ouch! Now that was scathing. That'll teach me to comment in future on the gross ineptness of the Newcastle board. I don't think i could handle another such cutting retort........
Sorry. I'll tone it down.

You are naive and easily led.

Godz Illa

Coach
Mr Saab said:
How pathetic, but standard for the Tele.
Front page has poor wittle souths fans not being able to go to the game, and inside the back pages we have "Josh's people".
My heart bleeds.
haha
"Joe Banks, 82 years young, has come to this pond every day for the past 17 years - to feed the ducks. But last month Joe made a discovery. The ducks... were gone. Some say the ducks went to Canada, others say Toronto. And some people think that Joe used to sit down there, near those ducks. But it could be that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old man, and, his ducks. I'm Bart Simpson."

Mr Saab

Referee
Godz Illa said:
haha
"Joe Banks, 82 years young, has come to this pond every day for the past 17 years - to feed the ducks. But last month Joe made a discovery. The ducks... were gone. Some say the ducks went to Canada, others say Toronto. And some people think that Joe used to sit down there, near those ducks. But it could be that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old man, and, his ducks. I'm Bart Simpson."

Gold episode that one was.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd like to know how many people their survey didn't take into account who said they agreed with what Smith and the Newcastle board had done because it didn't suit their agenda. There was one guy who stated that it needed to happen...... I'd guess there were a lot more that were left out.

Bigfella

Coach
To be fair to the young girl ... it's a much better letter than the last "open letter to Brian Smith" that I read on these forums.

Yes, journalistic standards have rarely been lower.

Perhaps 4 year olds should run all rugby league clubs...

mightypanther

Juniors

Yep.......using kids to try to gain the sympathy vote.......ya can't go much lower than that.

Sad and pathetic.

Every normal sane person on the planet........especially anyone who is a parent......will know full well that kids adapt to everything very quickly.

They would be over missing out on the leichhardt game in about 5 minutes.

Oh and as for the knights girl who supposedly wrote the letter......if at her age she is that obsessed about wanting her team to win games, then that is more a reflection on the way the parents are bringing her up.

I have 2 grandsons playing team sports, and the junior sports clubs and coaches go out of their way to teach the young kids that the score is not the important part of the game, it's enjoying yourself and playing with good sportsmanship.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Having watched 3 seasons of CSI, let me investigate.

Hmm, bricks are 75mm high. The letter looks a tad big for , doesn't it? A How many kids would get a sheet of butchers paper to write a letter on? Given that it's folded only in half, down the middle, I'm assuming that Mum had an envelope half a metre long.

If Burreston hasn't recieved it, then obviously Ms Matterson took a pic of it and gave it to the Tele first. Therefore - a massive beat up?

What kid would sign a letter "Regards"? Also,isn't the "K" in "wreked" a running writing "K"?

So, sometime today an Australian Post B double will pull up at Knights HQ to deliver Steve Burraston a letter from an alleged 9 year old kid who, having used a purple pen, is morelikely a Storm supporter anyway.

LOL@ telegraph. At least Paris Hilton gets a day off.

voltron

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Having watched 3 seasons of CSI, let me investigate.

Hmm, bricks are 75mm high. The letter looks a tad big for , doesn't it? A How many kids would get a sheet of butchers paper to write a letter on? Given that it's folded only in half, down the middle, I'm assuming that Mum had an envelope half a metre long.

If Burreston hasn't recieved it, then obviously Ms Matterson took a pic of it and gave it to the Tele first. Therefore - a massive beat up?

What kid would sign a letter "Regards"? Also,isn't the "K" in "wreked" a running writing "K"?

So, sometime today an Australian Post B double will pull up at Knights HQ to deliver Steve Burraston a letter from an alleged 9 year old kid who, having used a purple pen, is morelikely a Storm supporter anyway.

LOL@ telegraph. At least Paris Hilton gets a day off.

hahahaha
awesome post!!
that CSI really does wonders aye?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
See thins is the problem with the Knights. Every man, his dog, and his nine-year-old in Newcastle thinks they know best for the club, let Smith do his job and shut the f**k up while he does it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Pathetic, but what can you expect from the Tele.

Smith is doing his job. Nuffies aren't good enough now that Johns is gone.

TooheysNew

Coach
No, every man, his dog and his nine-year-old at the Telegraph thinks they know best for the club, and finds people who agree to suit the story.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Can't we just fix the problem at the Knights by relocating them to Adelade and changing their name to the Rams, and we bring the Hunter Mariners back?

Then we don't have to put up with anymore trivial bullsh*t coming from the Knights board, players and fans anymore. :)

Rod

Bench
What a joke. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that all the Smith-bashers (including this little girl) say 'he is wrecking our club' etc., and then cite the recent losses as a reason, as if the players he has cut for next year have already left. Excuse me, but the majority of players Smith has cut (bar Reynoldson obviously) are a big part of the current team that has been dishing up crap for the past half-year. In my opinion, the only way you can accuse Smith of 'wrecking our club' is if we are at the same position on the ladder this time next year. I agree with other teams supporters hearing garbage about the Knights everyday, I'm sick of hearing these crap stories everyday also.

eels_fan_01

Bench
She's a little brat. "Oh i don't like Knights now because they lose under Brian Smith." Good lesson for the kids, if your team loses complain and give up.

lolesi

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
haha

Haha.

Latest posts