What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Litte Sarah's Letter to the Knights

choc_soldier

Coach
This is typical bullsh*t from the Telucrap.

No one pushes (or rather forces) an agenda better than that mob - even if it flies in the face of public opinion, the very one they're trying to mould with the said agenda.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Sarah has opened a Pandora's box here i reckon. Whenever a coach loses a match he should be sacked like its an elimination final for the coaches every week. Freddy wins 5 games in a row then loses to Titans...bang sacked. Then we could have new coaches every week!! Great idea Sarah.

goboggo

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
This is typical bullsh*t from the Telucrap.

No one pushes (or rather forces) an agenda better than that mob - even if it flies in the face of public opinion, the very one they're trying to mould with the said agenda.

Haha true. Last night I was watching Foxsports News and some dipsh*t from 2GB was on there, and he was carrying on about the Newcastle situation, and he had the nerve to say "Well, according to the News Ltd press...". He then starting mentioning the 'poll' and the stories that the Tele ran, including little Whats-her-name's letter.

I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry. Pushing their little agenda in all their media outlets they are now - corrupting the sports news with their opinion pieces.

Mr Saab

Referee
That would have been Andrew Moore. He is towing the company line cause Raaaaaay is giving it to Smith so Moore has to also

Knightmare

Coach
I have a letter of my own- wonder if The Courier Mail will print it?

'Dear Broncos
I luvved the Crushers when they came into the comp in 1995. Why did yu kill them off? Why? Why were yu al so bad to them? I want to see the Broncos AXED for rooening the game of Rugby League in southeast Queensland. They are bad and Wayne Bennet is a bad baddy man.

Luve Benny.'

Knightmare

Coach
eels_fan_01 said:
She's a little brat. "Oh i don't like Knights now because they lose under Brian Smith." Good lesson for the kids, if your team loses complain and give up.

Hey, that's pretty much what the Broncos have done for the past 19 years :LOL:

Knightmare

Coach
Save for the give up. But the complaining- well if there was a trophy for that they would have won 19 straight! Especially found the '1994' chapter amusing in their new book '20 glorious seasons'.

Knightmare

Coach
:LOL: Yeah, yeah I bought it.

Nah, flicked through it. I must say, it is a well-presented book. If I was a Broncos fan I would buy it. One thing I won't be spending my money on, however, just like a copy of the Telegraph.