What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gee Qlders love Darren.

Up here in Brissy, there has been ads with ex players saying thanks Lockyer for about a month. That is it, not selling anything, just thanks.

Is the Footy starting early in Sydney? Will you get the one hour thank-you show.

I am concerned NSW people are missing the worship.

user_nat

Coach
Feel sorry for you New South Welshmen who miss out on all those pointless channel 9 ads.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lets not forget they even moved the game to Sunday.

Worship, and worship now.

LESStar58

Referee
We've already taken pre-orders for over 120 copies of his biography and the supplier has just ordered another reprint. I'm a quite unapologetic of the adoration I have for Darren Lockyer who is my fav player despite the fact he's never pulled on a Storm jersey...but from a business perspective the more love he gets the greater likelihood of more bio sales which means more money. ;)

some11

Referee
Can't wait to get my farewell Lockyer t-shirt at the game today, only for Broncos members thankfully :lol:

Going on the field will be cool though, wonder if it'll be like Hazem's send off.

Lowdown

Juniors
It still won't be enough for them. Broncos to exit finals in straight sets methinks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bieber should write a song about Darren, what do Qlders call him? Wally is the king right?

blaza88z

Coach
I watched Gallen play his 200th game last night, had a tear in my eye.

When Lockyer made his debut Gallen was still bouncing around in his dad's ball bag.

get over it you moron, don't like it then don't watch it

It's getting beyond ridiculous up here. I can understand having those ads during the breaks in a Broncos game, but when they come on during every 2nd ad break 7 days a week it gets a bit much.