What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
How am I acting tough? Simply pointing out that you are stupid for naming a player you havn't seen in first grade position which is one of the most vital on the field.

macnaz

Staff member
Off the topic dont want to start a new thread just for this- but I've heard Moltzen has the biggest( longest) kick in the club...anyone else heard that??
So ive heard it said, but ive yet to see anything spectacular come from his boot. And as far as Loty playing fullback it will keep Moltzen number 7 which is his best posi and i think the clubs best option there.... Lui and co are crap .

macnaz

Staff member
How am I acting tough? Simply pointing out that you are stupid for naming a player you havn't seen in first grade position which is one of the most vital on the field.
Hey Ledge.... not being a smart arse here but... u spend a hell of a lot of time here for a souths guy. Are u divided in your loyalties ?? :?

nomarg

Somebody will say something you don't agree with then you write them off..

Who the f**k has another teams player as their avatar......

DanOz

Juniors
Somebody will say something you don't agree with then you write them off..

Who the f**k has another teams player as their avatar......

It's something I haven't grown used to here - personal attacks where there is a difference of opinion. The internet tough guy bit comes in because that person knows if they made the same comment to someones face, there would be a fair chance the reaction would be unpleasant for them.

pappy fritz

Juniors
Not sure about that. With the 3rd party sponsorships, considering he was sacked from the ARU for alledgedly bringing women back to his hotel room, I doubt they'll be lining up to be associated with him. I know the Dragons had a surge in membership that many attributed to Wayne coming in. But I don't think Lote is as revered in league circles as Wayne. That said if a few new sponsors come on board with the club then great.
Hell I thought it was a woman now you say it was women..
the lucky bugger :D

N.C.

Juniors
or...

massive call from Sydney press today re myself and my future. They were right re my management meeting them 2day, but that's about it..10:51 PM Oct 8th from mobile web

That's a fairly old post, but it sits well with my usual approach to whatever I read in the Telegraph...

Last edited:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
God I hope this does not end up a long drawn out affair- remember Marshalls' will he / wont he and the weeks & months of headlines leading up to a decision?

Then again if he doesnt sign there goes Teflon's 1 x international / SOO standard player signing for each of 3 years.

2009 Ellis (magnificent signing there guys)
2010 ??? (not looking good, if any)
2011 ???

N.C.

Juniors
Don't worry, we still have to re-sign Marshall before the end of the season. The King can always use him as our annual "international" signing... (Just don't let it bother you that it's a signing for 2011 and not 2010)

nomarg

or...

That's a fairly old post, but it sits well with my usual approach to whatever I read in the Telegraph...

he has confirmed twice he has had talks with us- we should be proud of people running the club and- coming along alright, they're good to deal with..

Looking more positive than negative-

Maybe sheens being the Aussie coach may also work in our favour- how many players went to ricky over the years for that little perk...

The only thing going for the Tele is they normally have an inside scoop before others- but thats it. They have way to many fingers in the pie to take their articles seriously...but their goss is normally good

Last edited:

N.C.

Juniors
Yeah I agree it looks positive, but until he's signed on the line I wont be holding my breath.

It's just too weird. We're Tigers. We never get the cookies... And we never go after blokes with any kind of profile - not publicly anyway. I'm a little out of my comfort zone...

Latest posts