What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly are gonna get smashed on Monday night *spoiler alert*

Hutty1986

Immortal
Manly aren't going anywhere near as good as the Sydney media are making out. They'll need to improve dramatically to win tonight

Hutty1986

Immortal
Speaking of Manly.. I found it hilarious when Lyon out his hand up for the NSW captaincy. Surely with the depth we have atm he wouldn't make the side..

_Johnsy

Referee
Lucky we were using the:

cone_of_silence12.jpg

Cletus

First Grade
NSW would be better off with those 2 than with a fat bloke who doesn't want to be there.

So he doesn't want to be there even though he put his hand up to be captain? Scott and Cooper don't look like scoring tries and Cooper for all his supposed defensive skills isn't all he's cracked up to be. Tomane will carve up whoever he's against tonight.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So he doesn't want to be there even though he put his hand up to be captain? Scott and Cooper don't look like scoring tries and Cooper for all his supposed defensive skills isn't all he's cracked up to be. Tomane will carve up whoever he's against tonight.

As much as I hate to say it, if Lyon was from Qld he'd never be picked again. I'm not sure how Cooper's overrated, one of the top few defensive centres in the world easily.

Last edited:

Cletus

First Grade
As much as I hate to say it, if Lyon was from Qld he'd never be picked again. I'm not sure how Cooper's overrated, one of the top few defensive centres in the world easily.

A few years ago I wouldn't have minded Copper in origin but I think he's 31 now and getting past it. I keep seeing him making the wrong decision in defence this year and what pace he had is gone.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Gees anyone who knows anything about rugby league can see Lyon is killing it this year.
Love him or hate him, he is playing super footy at the moment.
IF the NSW side is picked on form he will be there, but if politics come into play then he won't because he made himself unavailable last year, either way is fair enough.
But to suggest he is fat and useless is "clueless"

Latest posts