What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

Blair ran to be shoulder to shoulder with him, you car driving analogy just proves you dont have a clue
another idiot with no idea..
GS was walking in a straight line ..
AB was jogging in a straight line ,
They were going to miss each other by about 2 mtrs ,till GS took 4 steps to the right so he was directly where AB was going to go ,
AB changed direction so GS took a step to the left ,& they ended up shoulder to shoulder..
did you even watch the video?Probably not by the sound of it..
You dont have a clue..
Go & have a look from 3.28 onwards ,& then try to tell me GS didnt change direction..

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Has everyone seen the entire footage? BS ran in and what looks like to pull AB away, i mean you dont king hit someone with 2 Hands or Arms...

IMO there are only 3 dog acts in the whole incident:
1 Blair's Uppercut to Lussick when blair wasnt even involved to start with...
2 Lussick's Uppercuts to Blair when he was on the ground
3 2 Storm INT (bench) players getting involved,

Punishments
1 AB-GS 4 Weeks each AB possibly 3 because GS has loading.
2 Lussick 2 Weeks.
3 BS 1 Week - Purely because he ran all that way.
4 Both Clubs will get a Financial Fine and the Storm will get a harsher Fine for having the INT players getting involved
Have you seen it? BS clearly gets Blair on the head with one arm & Blair doubles over holding his head & the next 2 go in & topple him over easily from that...clear as day in the replay of the incident (and different camera angle) slow it down & have a real look

Eels Dude

Coach
Have you seen it? BS clearly gets Blair on the head with one arm & Blair doubles over holding his head & the next 2 go in & topple him over easily from that...clear as day in the replay of the incident (and different camera angle) slow it down & have a real look

He definately makes contact with Blair. You can Blair's head shift awkwardly as soon as BS 'misses' him.

ceagle

Bench
not to sure about that man.. they were playing the footage on fox today, and showed when Stewart came in and you see his leg go as he passed by Blair.. well.. as far as what they were saying on the panel, thats when he did his knee..
you could see his knee bend in a ackward position.. looked certain to me by his expression also that thats when he did it..
I re watched the game today to see when Stewart injured himself and he was completely fine after the biff, after the 35th minute mark he was limping though

RHCP

Bench
Blair and G Stewart are equally to blame IMO. Could have easily been avoided.

Stewart could have gone to the sheds quicker and Blair didn't have to get in his face. They should get equal treatment.

But that's just good old fashioned biff from those two.

I have more of an issue with some of the dog acts from other players TBH.
Walt speaks the truth.

ceagle

Bench
They were going to miss each other by about 2 mtrs ,till GS took 4 steps to the right so he was directly where AB was going to go ,
AB changed direction so GS took a step to the left ,& they ended up shoulder to shoulder..
You dont have a clue..
Go & have a look from 3.28 onwards ,& then try to tell me GS didnt change direction..
Blair had not intention of missing Stewart on the way back to sheds, why else why he jog to catch up to him?

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
You dont have a clue..

2M ? dream on , Both players will get a couple of weeks as its a bad look for the game but to try and absolve AB of all blame and say GS looked and started the 2nd fight just screams idiocy,

Raider_69

Post Whore
its completely relevant if anyone was going to join in it would be his brother
blood thicker than water

To the stewarts it might be relevant, to the judicary its not even remotely relevant

And the bloke a few posts away who claimed BS was racing in trying to pull Adam Blair away is outside his mind. He raced in, leaped with a closed fist and attempted to take Adam Blairs head off

Eels Dude

Coach
I also don't blame the Storm bench players for rushing in. When it was five Manly players all atacking Blair at once and all their other players were down the other end of the field.

thorson1987

Coach
It dead set looked like it was staged.

G.S - wanna make this interesting?
A.B - yeah why not.
G.S - who first?
A.B - ill push you then start swinging.

You do see it a fair bit when 2 players get binned they end up just chatting as they go off the field.

Has everyone seen the entire footage? BS ran in and what looks like to pull AB away, i mean you dont king hit someone with 2 Hands or Arms...

IMO there are only 3 dog acts in the whole incident:
1 Blair's Uppercut to Lussick when blair wasnt even involved to start with...
2 Lussick's Uppercuts to Blair when he was on the ground
3 2 Storm INT (bench) players getting involved,

Punishments
1 AB-GS 4 Weeks each AB possibly 3 because GS has loading.
2 Lussick 2 Weeks.
3 BS 1 Week - Purely because he ran all that way.
4 Both Clubs will get a Financial Fine and the Storm will get a harsher Fine for having the INT players getting involved

So it was lotsasex who was whacking Blair when he was on the ground...that is much more of a dog act than the others IMO.

thorson1987

Coach
I also don't blame the Storm bench players for rushing in. When it was five Manly players all atacking Blair at once and all their other players were down the other end of the field.

to be fair and i cant believe im saying this but Watmough and Foran both looked to be actually trying to break it up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Blair had not intention of missing Stewart on the way back to sheds, why else why he jog to catch up to him?

Why did Stewart change his gait and his direction to ensure contact was made with Blair?

Face facts, both parties were pretty keen to carry on with it, neither had to persuade or goad the other into revisiting the matter

G.Stewart was as keen to catch up with Blair as Blair was with Stewart.

thorson1987

Coach
Why did Stewart change his gait and his direction to ensure contact was made with Blair?

Face facts, both parties were pretty keen to carry on with it, neither had to persuade or goad the other into revisiting the matter

G.Stewart was as keen to catch up with Blair as Blair was with Stewart.

Agreed kinda,

I dont think Brett would want to take out his brother.

2M ? dream on , Both players will get a couple of weeks as its a bad look for the game but to try and absolve AB of all blame and say GS looked and started the 2nd fight just screams idiocy,
i am not trying to absolve AB of the blame .
But if GS had not have changed direction ,(& yes it would have been 2 mtrs ) then who knows what would have happened.
GS instigated that part of it ,& yes Blair should have just kept going.
But even if GS had kept walking straight there is a chance that they still would have had words & started fighting.
simple question..
Have you watched the youtube 7min clip of it ..3.28 onwards ..& GS goes out of his way to get in ABs way.
i am just amazed at the tards on here who are trying to lay all the blame on AB.
He only changed direction AFTER GS did.

Latest posts