What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

So Blair will be good to go for round 1 next year providing Melbourne make it past week 1 of the finals (which is a given) as he can use up 2 in NRL sanctioned trials. Excellent hope we play Manly in the opener, beat them again, Blair belts both Stewart bothers and Lyon has a cry about something.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Stewart is up now. I am guessing he will get more than 3 weeks seeing he pleaded not guilty. Unless they show their usual inconsistency

ceagle

Bench
[FKN-SIK];7714163 said:
Stewart is up now. I am guessing he will get more than 3 weeks seeing he pleaded not guilty. Unless they show their usual inconsistency
We dont know if he has pleaded guilty or not guilty yet.

Usain Bolt

Bench
We dont know if he has pleaded guilty or not guilty yet.

mikef.gif

[FKN-SIK];7714175 said:
It got adjourned. What a joke

Agreed, they knew this was coming on Friday Night, they had 5 days to get their shit together and couldn't. Tough. I thought the NRL hated Manly :roll:

POPEYE

Coach
Unless there is a 'point in law' in favour of Stewart it could make matters worse.

Like to see him escape just to see the smug look on Gallop get a swipe

Agreed, they knew this was coming on Friday Night, they had 5 days to get their shit together and couldn't. Tough. I thought the NRL hated Manly :roll:

Apparently the Lawyer they had pulled out at the last minute and Manly did not drop him...

Pees me off as it gives them another 24 hours to plan their defence...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
We do. It's basically the same as the NHL's. If we have a 1 on 1 fight and no third man in to turn it into a wild all in brawl, they generally let it go. But the f**kwits involved in this caused a brawl seconds after being lectured on third man in.

I'm tipping St George and Souths to beat both of them in week 1. The losers of 3rd/4th/5th/6th to miss out.

hahahahaha Dragons losing to Penrith this weekend are they? What odds you giving?
I almost want Souffs to get into 8th so the Storm can hand them their arseholes on as platter, but I can't quite push myself to see them there at all.
Storm to play you mob or Newcastle, either way 30 point pasting to the Storm.
Manly to play Warriors or Cowboys. And they'll win it too sweetheart:D

Last edited:

Latest posts