What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive News: SMH: Runaway Lyon says he's keen to rejoin Parramatta

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Opinions are fine, but when people start saying "we don't need Lyon" thats a load of crap, and nothing can justify it.

there are many ways you can interprit the word need to some people, the charactor of the person is paramount when they represent our club.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
there are many ways you can interprit the word need to some people, the charactor of the person is paramount when they represent our club.

True, but he was young and if he is trying to redeem himself why not take him back?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Delboy said:
In all of this, dont underestimate that Jamie was poorly led by an ex Eels person, who was looking for payback on the club. He has since fallen out with his next club, perhaps that is telling us what goes around comes around.
Personally, I dont think our club acted as professionally as it could have in some aspects of the story, we seemed to have left Jamie pretty much to his own devices and probably open to influence from an interested party. We should forgive, forget is to each individual, but I remember what Jamies last profile read " which was that he wanted to be in the Blue and Gold until he finished playing". Lets see what the next few weeks brings, and support what decision our club makes

He actually said that on his profile?

Wow...That's pretty cool. Although it does strengthen the suggestion that it was because of the coach he left...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well it's pretty obvious imo. Not long after it was announced that Hagan was our coach Jamie expressed an interest in coming back or it seems.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know.

I can see how Smith may get on some player's nerves - some players love him, but some don't get along with him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thats why i forgive Lyon and would welcome him back as i've too had bosses who just couldn't bare and consequently i've walked out.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thats the point exactly! could you imagine the terrible feeling of him playing against us & playing well?

parra73

Juniors
its all speculation at the moment i wont believe it until its signed sealed & delivered & until then we will wait & see.

Utey

Coach
Morris is not a good hooker. Id have him anywhere but there. Prob wont even be at the club next season.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
If your deadset about winning a premiership, Lyon has to sign for us and play at 6. That is the only position where we lack quality.

Morris is gone next year anyhow, so who cares. He will end up at Newcastle with Smithy.

eelz47

Coach
i aint gunna welcome him with red carpet

but if

i say if

he is here next year he is here and so be it, no amount of whinging will get him removed

and i will slowly welcome him back with his performances, if he sucks i wont be happy with no kisses and cuddles. BUT if he carves all will be forgiven

Sean7

Juniors
cayless1989 said:
why the FU#$K do people wants this guy back dont u remember wat he did to us in 2004, we could've kept willie tonga but no lyon wanted to run away. lets concetrate on resigning delaney and mckinnon before 4 that idiot. dont need him.

Well said. We're going great guns without him. All those finals games where we've just killed it when it's counted. We already have the edge we need, I know that, but I'd still consider him.

He's not a bad player really and being a Parramatta supporter myself, I'd like to see us do better than we have in the past. It's funny, I want good players at the club.

Though I've heard Ben Kusto's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Maybe we should look at him.

S#$t happens, things change, all the cliches. They're good ones.

Latest posts