What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Melbourne @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kepoa cannot play in the backs anymore. Three tries tonight were him shitting it and rushing in. Three of the tries were 100% his fault. Get Toa back in the centres and throw Laurie in at 6. No doubt Blore will make way for Stef but his performance tonight shout have him in the team next week.

Still have no idea why Joffa was moved on, clearly there is no plan to replace him.

Benchtiger

Juniors
The final result was no surprise , the Storm well coached and cohesive in both A&D, the WT although committed were terrible in both A&D.
Some of our team selections were just horrendous which comes back on the coaching staff.

Tigerm

First Grade
Couldn’t watch the game, lucky by the looks, but how did Tallyn Da Silva go, did he get on?

Paps certainly tries but when was the last time he broke the line?
I thought Paps was great last night. Made a big line break and a few other big runs. Checking his numbers today 1 lb, 190m and 6 tackle busts.

Up until the first bye he was pretty poor, but since the manly game he’s definitely hit his weight.

Benchtiger

Juniors
To'a and Naden should be in the centres, Kepaoa was just terrible in defence out wide, if he is going to be kept there the opposition will continue to target him.
As for our spine ,just when it looked settled we lose Api and Brooks.Simpkin and Wakeham would not play regular first grade at any other club in the NRL, expecting them to fill the void and direct the team is wishful thinking.What we do with our halves ? maybe its time for Laurie and Smith to be given a chance as we don't really have any other options atm.

Fordy20

Juniors
I’d love to see Smith get a run. It’s not like we are going to magically sign a halfback in the next few weeks before the June 30 deadline and reckon we need an old head out there.

I’d also like to see Reilly get in the run in the centres ahead of both Talau and Kepaoa

Tigerm

First Grade
To'a and Naden should be in the centres, Kepaoa was just terrible in defence out wide, if he is going to be kept there the opposition will continue to target him.
As for our spine ,just when it looked settled we lose Api and Brooks.Simpkin and Wakeham would not play regular first grade at any other club in the NRL, expecting them to fill the void and direct the team is wishful thinking.What we do with our halves ? maybe its time for Laurie and Smith to be given a chance as we don't really have any other options atm.
Yeah, I thought Laurie was training at 6 in the preseason?

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Laurie apparently got injured last reserve grade game. I believe the plan was for him to play 6. Hopefully he's back this weekend, as Toa needs to be back in the centres. Kepaoa was horrible on defence on Saturday

I thought Paps was great last night. Made a big line break and a few other big runs. Checking his numbers today 1 lb, 190m and 6 tackle busts.

Up until the first bye he was pretty poor, but since the manly game he’s definitely hit his weight.
Yeah my bad, as in badly worded, like how he's going (now), really liked him at the Eels and would just love to see him get the same type of passes he got at Parra.

Yeah my bad, as in badly worded, like how he's going (now), really liked him at the Eels and would just love to see him get the same type of passes he got at Parra.
Fair enough, he’s one of the reasons we are great in between the twenties but we never go to him when we are on the attack. Probably comes down to the fact our halves can’t create a one on one.

Pezz70

Juniors
Fair enough, he’s one of the reasons we are great in between the twenties but we never go to him when we are on the attack. Probably comes down to the fact our halves can’t create a one on one.
Brooks was putting Garner and Lawrence into holes pretty regularly (and occasionally hospital) I don’t know when that skill left him but it’d be the perfect plan for Papaalii

Tigerm

First Grade
Brooks was putting Garner and Lawrence into holes pretty regularly (and occasionally hospital) I don’t know when that skill left him but it’d be the perfect plan for Papaalii
Unfortunately that was a long time ago and he or the club are still living off it, imo.

Latest posts