What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs South Sydney @ Industree Group Stadium, Gosford / Darkinjung

Who will win? Round 20: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Is it possible to give more than an apology for another crap performance?
I say this every year but we are decades behind the other teams in the comp.
I can't see us finishing anything but last for another couple of years.

Pezz70

Juniors
Still trying to score off every play, we had them on the back foot, instead of playing a settler and setting for a play we rushed the ball to Galvin and he got nailed by Cook and dropped the ball. It’s poor play, and they played a good set in the back of two six to go’s and score a try, it’s farked. Sezer should know better.

Pezz70

Juniors
Our young blokes show some real promise sometimes, just got to get that consistency in both attack and defence. So frustrating. Fend from Lualilii on Cook was great.

Tigerm

First Grade
Strange half of footy, I think the young blokes, once again are showing the experienced blokes the way.
They did score some lucky tries, so I don’t think we are out of it by a long way.
Possession is key.