What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Dolphins @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 27: Newcastle v Dolphins

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Dolphins 1-12

• Dolphins 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woody90

Juniors
I wish the club would hold off tapping more blokes on the shoulder for this week (if the reports are to be believed).

I get that we were never really into this season so made sense to start a roster overhaul, but now that we’re still hanging around you’d hope they’d put a pause on it momentarily (although the club is constantly in self-destruct mode so this is probably business as usual for the squad).

Rod

Bench
Felise Kaufusi had his charge downgraded and will play. TBH that doesn't bother me, and one of his brain snaps could even work in our favour.

Looking through their teamlist and the backline is strong, and similar to us it's a bit of a makeshift halves pairing. We're gonna need Gagai and Bradman at their best (pun intended), as perfect reads on Hammer and Farnworth will be required.

We have them covered in the forwards on paper but like a typical Bennett side they'll punch above their weight.

Yosh

Coach
Cogger hasn't been terrible the past few weeks. Gamble would be a huge plus though. Whoever plays doesn't matter. We just need to get Ponga on the ball 2 or 3 times every set. Every set.

Woody90

Juniors
Felise Kaufusi had his charge downgraded and will play. TBH that doesn't bother me, and one of his brain snaps could even work in our favour.

Looking through their teamlist and the backline is strong, and similar to us it's a bit of a makeshift halves pairing. We're gonna need Gagai and Bradman at their best (pun intended), as perfect reads on Hammer and Farnworth will be required.

We have them covered in the forwards on paper but like a typical Bennett side they'll punch above their weight.

Yeah if whether we can beat the Dolphins or not comes down to whether Kaufusi plays we wouldn’t go close to winning a finals game.

I was a bit surprised Hammer wasn’t cited though.