What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Dolphins @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 27: Newcastle v Dolphins

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Dolphins 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Kalyn's passing radar is way off today. Not sure why. Needs to get it right in the second half, because we could be ahead by more if a few passes stick.
Hopefully his passes can get a bit more accurate and maybe he can just run it himself if he’s not sure.

K-Man

Bench
To be fair to Ponga it looks like he’s throwing what he feels are ‘perfect’ passes to where the receivers should be, but they’re not putting themselves in those positions. The Marzhew one I think he was snoozing on the wing and Kalyn is going for the killer ball. But we do need to tighten up the error count.

This game is on us. We should be able to control it to victory, but we are very capable of imploding like the Sharks game so who knows.

Apey

Staff member
Our defence has been pretty great besides Cogger getting bailed out on a no-try.

Our attack looks exactly like I expected it would against a team not in the bottom 4.

Anyone's game.

Woody90

Juniors
Why the hell did Gagai come back inside there? If he stays out Ponga has already set it up, we would have been away and possibly scores with Sharpe in support. Really strange decision from an experienced centre.

Gags is a bit of a hot head. I remember he had a shocker in our final against the Raiders last year. I wonder if it has anything to do with him not being made captain more often.

Latest posts