What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Dolphins @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 5: Dolphins v Wests Tigers

• Dolphins 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
A bit worried about missing Galvin for the next couple of games. Which is a bit insane for a rookie. But his defense has been excellent. Only missed one tackle so far this year. Not to mention the brilliance in attack. Would rather not see Sullivan out there in that spot.

Naden looked quite good at fullback in NSW Cup. Amazingly kicked a 40/20 and put on at least one try through his kicking game.
Naden said himself after the game he's not 100% and is about 2-3 weeks away.
Galvin had a lot of support from his centres, especially Olam. I'm thinking Latu Fainu will go alright.

The game may be played different tonight because of weather.
It's starting to shower up here atm.
If it is wet weather footy, having another halfback will be good. It would then be a forward battle, percentage plays and discipline. All of which I think we can handle.
SmartSelect_20240406-153938_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nutz

Bench
Well I'm m here, first row.
My doc said no drunkedness, no fatty foods and keep my excitement in check....what the....am I doing here! ;)

SmartSelect_20240406-182646_Gallery.jpg
Screenshots only

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
Agree with other Bateman is having a mare. Basically responsible for all the points against us.
It is ridiculous how much we are missing an 18 year old three game kid. Hopefully Fainu can show something similar next half

I've got more chance of scoring with Margot Robie than the Tigers do of scoring a try. The only saving grace is that we've kept them to 14, but that will change soon enough.

I hope Api isn't too badly hurt.......

Powder puff defence - check.
Dropped balls - check
Shit passes - check
Soft AF runs - check
Bereft of any idea in attack - check.

Perth Tiger

Bench
The game is still there for us if we wanted it. More than likely that will make a couple more errors this half and 14 points isn’t much to come back from.

but we need a bit of an attitude turn around

Pezz70

Juniors
Well Ref Sutton scored the the winning try but Papaalii caught out to seal it. Api caught the marker out and the the same marker knocked it out of his hands, should’ve been a penalty to the tigers or at the least a scrum feed to the tigers instead the dolphins are handed the ball, and score on top of a six to go. Sutton should be in NSW cup next week.

Pezz70

Juniors
Well an ordinary first half and the referee killed us. Really poor performance from Sutton, one of the worst I’ve seen in a while. Really turned momentum
On its head. In any case Tigers let themselves down in the first half. Can’t give another team 14 head start