What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Parramatta @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 7: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Did you watch our reserves?

Absolutely no one is pushing any of our NRL 17
I did. It's now at the point though where you have to give someone an opportunity and say take it if you dare, rather than constantly rewarding Crossland with games where he's clearly getting worse by the week.

perverse

Referee
Ponga, Gagai, Friz, Best, Lee, Klem and Dsaf have class. On their day they’re very good players.
"On their day" is the problem. Lee looks like his best days are behind him, Safs have always been inconsistent and don't seem interested at all this year, Best still very young and very inconsistent. Ponga is a flat track bully.

That leaves you with Gags, Friz and Klem as 3 players you can rely on for a good, commited performance against any team in front of them. 3 players out of 17 we have to run out every week.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Lee hasnt been good since 2020

Hes slow and shit right now

Pre-injury he was an Origin rep. He’s only been back a few rounds so it’s going to take time for him to reach where he was before. I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt for now. We’ve got bigger problems than Edrick.

Jono078

Referee
"On their day" is the problem. Lee looks like his best days are behind him, Safs have always been inconsistent and don't seem interested at all this year, Best still very young and very inconsistent. Ponga is a flat track bully.

That leaves you with Gags, Friz and Klem as 3 players you can rely on for a good, commited performance against any team in front of them. 3 players out of 17 we have to run out every week.
So what you're saying is the coach is at fault because he can't get this team to perform consistently.

Agreed.

Seage

Juniors
Strange take tbh

Ponga has been one of the only players i cant fault much today. Hes had sweet f**k all to work with
You obviously missed his goal line effort with crossland before. And again, if he's the capatain, and apparently given the whole squad and town a lift with his signature, and they produce this?
If you think he has been good you must think he's on the Blue and Yellow team.

Jono078

Referee
I've never seen so many offloads against us where we've had at least 3 tacklers... Wtf are they doing? Big kumbaya hugs each time?

perverse

Referee
Alpha Male dan saifiti has 6 runs for 48m, and his brother not much better.
You would actually drop both of them if you had any depth in the squad. They have gone off a cliff this year. I've never seen an Origin player go so far backwards so quickly.

Having said that - you need to have the ball to make metres.

Latest posts