What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Parramatta @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 7: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
I have supported Clune since his signing but he just isnt offering us anything much right now, maybe the knee is effecting him i dunno
He's had like 3-4 good touches all year - most of them in the first two rounds. He just sucks, there's no need to make excuses.

Jono078

Referee
A few times Sisagi has had his arms free for an offload and the dummy half is waiting for a play the ball instead of backing up in support
This always happens! No one is prepared to run onto an offload. All our offloads come by surprise to flat footed players. It's actually gross for 2022 football.

Seage

Juniors
I wonder if Ponga is still in the cooling off period of his contract. He'd have to be tempted to give Wayne a call and say sorry.
I'd be tempted to make the call for him and drive him to the airport. The bloke is a cancer.

Jono078

Referee
There's no way Crossland can be rewarded with a first grade game next week.

What happened to earning your way?

I think you're over-rating the personnel in the team to be honest. It's not very good on paper either.
Aside from Barnett its almost the same side that took on the Roosters though

The skill and enthusiasm was for all to see then. Question is WTF has happened

perverse

Referee
Aside from Barnett its almost the same side that took on the Roosters though

The skill and enthusiasm was for all to see then. Question is WTF has happened
The Roosters sucked that day and were very pedestrian, as I said at the time. We were up for it and played our grand final on round 1 - as we tend to do. The Roosters sat back and let us do what we wanted.