What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Prior will get a few weeks and Derpex will continue whinging and living in his parents' basement. Life goes on.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Hi Hutty........finally been let out to play?

Tears all dried up......??

or have you been away "working" again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hi Hutty........finally been let out to play?

Tears all dried up......??

or have you been away "working" again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see you're still an embarrassment. How's your dad's toilet cleaning business, reckon he'll ever let you start your apprenticeship?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think Matt Prior is in the unfortunate situation where he will be made an example of. Have seen no evidence in previous games to suggest he's a grub but it was an ugly shot gone wrong. Might have copped the season had Thurston not been wearing head-gear and serious damage been caused. Still think he'll cop 8-10 weeks.

Fire

First Grade
No....you're a typical Dragons fan.

Too precious to admit that your boy f**ked up and you go on relentless whines about Prior's "personal" situation and we should all have some kind of empathy for him

and then you proceed to congratulate him on being a grub by finishing off with a comment like, "I hope Matty's elbow is OK. Thurston = sook"

So in summing up,

You're a dickhead.

Geez. Relax. Don't take me so serious. Listen to Ronnie Dobbs. It's called trolling. I'm on here for shits and giggles. You think deep down I actually give a f#ck about Prior, Thurston, etc. I give a f#ck about them as much as they give a f#ck about me.

Seriously, go put your energies into something more productive than replying to my bullsh#t.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Geez. Relax. Don't take me so serious. Listen to Ronnie Dobbs. It's called trolling. I'm on here for shits and giggles. You think deep down I actually give a f#ck about Prior, Thurston, etc. I give a f#ck about them as much as they give a f#ck about me.

Seriously, go put your energies into something more productive than replying to my bullsh#t.

Now thats good some quality back pedaling.

backpedaling.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Think Matt Prior is in the unfortunate situation where he will be made an example of. Have seen no evidence in previous games to suggest he's a grub but it was an ugly shot gone wrong. Might have copped the season had Thurston not been wearing head-gear and serious damage been caused. Still think he'll cop 8-10 weeks.

Shot gone wrong? You mean he didn't break his jaw? He raised and led with his elbow. That isn't accidental!

Fire

First Grade
XXXX, you went and found a picture and everything. You need to get a life, champ. I feel sorry for you.

Fire

First Grade
Backpedalling faster than Ben Creagh.

I actually like that one, you got me there, well played.

But you're still an inbread, buck-tooth, slack-jawed, Queensland yokel f#ckstick. The way you Queenslanders carry on, you make Tasmanians look civilised. Bunch of c#cksmokers.

Snappy

Coach
You need to get a life, champ. I feel sorry for you.

Says the bloke who comes on here just to troll :roll:

Most of of are passionate about League and our clubs, and come one here to actually discuss footy

Red Bear

Referee
Read slowly........

Because a shoulder charge isn't illegal.

Using an elbow is.
Tackling isnt illegal either, but when it results in contact with the head it is a penalty, sometimes a suspension. When it is a shoudler charge suddenly people think that isnt worthy of a suspension or a penalty, it's suddenly a good hit gone wrong or other such bullshit.

Contact to the head is illegal regardless of how it is performed, so yes this particular instance was a clear deliberate elbow and as such Prior should have the book thrown at him suspension wise, similar level to Bird's deliberate knee years back. Te'o et al have also deserved every week they have gotten as a result of their 'tackles' that resulted in injuries which have serious long term effects on footballers.

Latest posts