What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe the greatest idea ive had.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Two points.....

Gould hates Parramatta, he would either not want to be involved or find a way to screw us.

Penrith were pathetic with their juniors and on field results until the start of last year so maybe too early to call them a success.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I was just sitting and thinking-Penrith gould and Ivan are really setting the bench mark these days and they have some terrific juniors coming thru.
Parra thou and there academy is starting to show some fruit and as we all know there are some good kids coming thru.

What im suggesting is an alliance between the two clubs. Basically in a loan and trade juniors. So if a guys just about ready for first grade and the club want to retain him but have another guy under contract in that position they could loan/swap with another player where stocks are low.Its a win win for both clubs.You don't lose the player and he gets further development in first grade. Same things done in the EPL.
Whats everyones thoughts?

Im in

provided the whole panthers community, players and staff join Hillsong as a member before kick off 2015 :sarcasm:

Blues Riff

Bench
Nah mate. Panther fans would have found this idea sickening even during the hard times. No chance now that the giant is awakening. Believe me, Penrith/Parra rivalry is alive and well. You may not have felt it as much when we weren't a threat. I have a feeling you're about to hate us a lot.
Having said that, I think you'll go OK without the great one, should make the 8. Cheers.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Nah mate. Panther fans would have found this idea sickening even during the hard times. No chance now that the giant is awakening. Believe me, Penrith/Parra rivalry is alive and well. You may not have felt it as much when we weren't a threat. I have a feeling you're about to hate us a lot.
Having said that, I think you'll go OK without the great one, should make the 8. Cheers.

f**k off

Cheers

hindy111

Post Whore
Me and my dad Go for parra but we both luv penrith as well.Its like we need one to go ok and we are happy but parra is our first love. Penrith thou I always watch and want to win.I just don't get butterflies

isaiah

Bench
you are only getting half the story here mate head out to a penrith home game in your parra gear and tell the locals all about your plan for them to join forces with us

let me know how the food is in hospital
I just love coming in here for a laugh. You guys have been losing for so long, you are so bitter towards your own .