What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDonalds or Hungry Jacks?

Hungry Jacks or McDonalds

• Hungry Jacks

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

El Diablo

Post Whore
fair chance

those kiwis might have done strange things to the cow before slaughtering it

not a pleasant thought

Spike

First Grade
I'll eat pizza from either the franchise stores like Pizza Hut and Dominos or an Italian pizzaria and I'll eat Subway. I've eaten McDonalds once in the last 5 years or so to try their new heathy food which I didn't like and I can't remember the last time I had KFC but it would have been when they were still publicly called Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Monk

Referee
neither..
but i prefer HJ over maccas...
the only good thing maccas has is that burger with chicken on it...

KFC and Subway all the way to my grave...

Frederick

Staff member
Everytime I go to Hungry Jacks and see the grease from the burger has made its paper wrapping go semi-translucent, it reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where Homer was gaining weight and Dr Nick said "If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain." And then I giggle as I remember when Homer did it to the wall of Krusty Burger and the bird flew into the window :lol:

That's not to say I don't enjoy Hungry Jacks burgers. I just prefer McDonalds all round.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Maccas easily. But KFC beats both.

While we are on the topic of hungry jacks, do the people working at central station hungry jacks f**k up everyone elses order everytime too?

A nice sloppy Whopper served by a pimple faced adolescent and a coke poured from a germ breeding dispenser out in the restaurant...yum :lol:

Jono078

Referee
Yeah, America and Canada maccas totally different to Aus.

Hungry jacks burgers are so greasy it's not funny, I don't mind Maccas every now and again..

Martli

Coach
Hungry Jacks must be worse than BK (Apart from the name). Most people in NZ (that I know of) tend to prefer Burger King to McDonalds...

Stranger

Coach
HJ's have those type of burgers that you take one bite into and go mmmm then you take another bite and another bite and start to feel sick...

Hate it.

Maccas FTW. Cheeseburgers all round.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh....so this is what the much vaunted old days were like...I didn't know what we were missing :sarcasm:
how the f**k do you come to the conclusion that "The old days" were anything like this thread, which I might add was created a few days ago?

and then comes the next point, how is it even relevant?

HJ's. At least their burgers have a taste that makes you think the meat might be meat. Maccas burgers always make me think I'm eating something that 7 day bicycle rider's invented.

Agent Mulder

Bench
McDonalds, But you guys have to go the States and try JACK IN THE BOX, I had it when i was at Disneyland in Anaheim and it owns all other Fast Food joints.

Bazal

Post Whore
how the f**k do you come to the conclusion that "The old days" were anything like this thread, which I might add was created a few days ago?

and then comes the next point, how is it even relevant?

I think you probably have to have a look at the locked thread started by the original poster to understand the point if the comment;-)

Maccas is better BTW...only burgers I eat that aren't from a proper takeaway joint are Quarter Pounders and McOz...