What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

stormbati

Bench
:lol:
Haters gone hate!!
Living in the past boys. No one seems to be mentioning that even when we arent rorting the cap we havent skipped a beat.

StormHi

Juniors
Butters because I don't agree with your stupidity I am not a Storm fan?? Our Club cheated we payed our dues why can't you leave it at that by continually screaming we are the champs and shoveling those disgraceful results in people's faces you are dragging the club you profess to love and care about through the mud and it brings the pain fresh and new.

Your like a two year old ripping at a scab and then crying that it won't heal.

There is a big difference in Pride of ones club and having blinders in regards of past transgressions.

You have blinders and the fact is this we would not have the team we have today without the salary cap. But we do so that's the end of that I am not proud of the fiasco and I'll never forgive Waldron for what he did. But I am proud of MY clubs reaction to the charges we may have whined a bit but having lost so much most clubs would have. We took the MP last season and we are looking a real threat this season and are the envy of all other teams. I am a proud Storm supporter but I won't try and argue the point we cheated the cap or that we would have The same team if we hadn't.

Butters you may be a fan but I would spit in your beer if we had to sit next to each other that's for sure.

some11

Referee
:lol:
Haters gone hate!!
Living in the past boys. No one seems to be mentioning that even when we arent rorting the cap we havent skipped a beat.

Not hating on the Storm, just at Butters denial and holier than thou act.

You didn't even need to cheat the cap in the first place - having Slater, Smith and Cronk with Bellamy at the helm is going to guarantee top 4 consistently.

If they win the GF this year it will be well deserved.

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
Butters because I don't agree with your stupidity I am not a Storm fan?? Our Club cheated we payed our dues why can't you leave it at that by continually screaming we are the champs and shoveling those disgraceful results in people's faces you are dragging the club you profess to love and care about through the mud and it brings the pain fresh and new.

There is a big difference in Pride of ones club and having blinders in regards of past transgressions.

You have blinders and the fact is this we would not have the team we have today without the salary cap. But we do so that's the end of that I am not proud of the fiasco and I'll never forgive Waldron for what he did. But I am proud of MY clubs reaction to the charges we may have whined a bit but having lost so much most clubs would have. We took the MP last season and we are looking a real threat this season and are the envy of all other teams. I am a proud Storm supporter but I won't try and argue the point we cheated the cap or that we would have The same team if we hadn't.

Butters you may be a fan but I would spit in your beer if we had to sit next to each other that's for sure.

Have a cry mate, f**k... :roll:

You're attempts at trying to justify the disgraceful way in which Melbourne were treated in 2010 are embarassing. Craig Bellamy would be ashamed to know that you support his team.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Have a cry mate, f**k... :roll:

You're attempts at trying to justify the disgraceful way in which Melbourne were treated in 2010 are embarassing you. Craig Bellamy would be ashamed to know that you support his team.

Have a cry mate, Bumper Farrell.

Butters, your attempts to justify the disgraceful way in which the Melbourne Storm treated the comp are embarrassing. Craig Bellamy would be ashamed to know that you support his team.

You're living in a fantasy land for our amusement.

LOL@NuTT3r$:

Butters2.jpg

Last edited:

StormHi

Juniors
Have a cry mate, Bumper Farrell.

Butters, your attempts to justify the disgraceful way in which the Melbourne Storm treated the comp are embarrassing. Craig Bellamy would be ashamed to know that you support his team.

You're living in a fantasy land for our amusement.

LOL@NuTT3r$:

Butters2.jpg

Exactly

Oh and Butters I am sure Bellyache wouldn't give a flying toss what I think.... Or what you think for that matter (ps I think alot of people lose sight of the fact the teams are here for us not the other way around they wouldn't exist without us much like Greek mythology if mankind stops believing in the gods they will just up and disappear :) )

Like I said earlier the past is the past let's move on. The storm are looking great even tho it's early days.

Let's hope no more injuries occur and the best teams make it into the 8. :)

Btw how many times does a person have to be called a flamin merkin before they get banned for being a dumbass merkin( surely butters has gotta be getting near the zero tolerance threshold? ). ;-)

joshie

Live Update Team
How about we all move on? It's the past, lets look to this season, an even playing field and the best team doing what they do best

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Its not really fair, its like watching the Miami Heat play the Sydney Kings in regards to Storm vs the rest of the NRL. Too Quick. Too Slick. Too Skillful. Too Classy. Too Good.

HowHigh

Coach
Its not really fair, its like watching the Miami Heat play the Sydney Kings in regards to Storm vs the rest of the NRL. Too Quick. Too Slick. Too Skillful. Too Classy. Too Good.
Is that why the Storm couldn't make the grand final last season when they finally had a legal team?

Dazraider

Juniors
Cheats, they even cheat in defence tactics and then stop it once its let out in the media and will surely come up with another cheating tactic to win games.
they have won only 1 grand final and even then they probably was overpaying players and rorting the cap.

look who they have played so far. raiders,roosters,souths and Titans. not much of a challenge there

beefstew

Juniors

They're just p****d you got to keep the best player any of them have ever seen, and that Slater tears their teams
apart with ease.

I think it will be a few years before the Storm can afford to put a good enough team around their big 3 to win
a premiership, but those 3 are enough to win plenty of regular season games.

Earl

Coach
Cheats, they even cheat in defence tactics and then stop it once its let out in the media and will surely come up with another cheating tactic to win games.
they have won only 1 grand final and even then they probably was overpaying players and rorting the cap.

look who they have played so far. raiders,roosters,souths and Titans. not much of a challenge there

:lol::lol:

Your such a a dickhead.

In your attempt to show how much you hate Melbourne, you've bagged your own team as not much of a challenge, and even if Melbourne have only won 1 premiership in the 14 seasons they've been in the comp, its one more than the Raiders have won since we've been around.

wibble

Bench

Well, the one they won they were allowed to have a higher cap than other teams, along with the Dragons, weren't they? Funny which teams made the GF.