What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

bottle

Coach
I thought it wasnt cheating the first time pop?

He can't actually remember what he thinks any more. Doesn't even know the players in the team he supports. Still, no probs, needn't bother to learn their names. They won't be playing in the real contest at year's end anyway. 'Donuts' doesn't win things.

Butters

Bench
Quick! Someone ban Melbourne from competing in the NRL again, they're running away with the competition!

Read it and weep biznitches. :cool:

veUgN.jpg

rnd 5 and 2 points ahead! shut the gate, this ones over!

but yes on title of the thread, they are still cheating the cap.

thorson1987

Coach
Would someone please put a bullet through butters head.

StormHi summed up my thoughts completely on this subject.

Time for everyone (particularly our fans) to move on from this bullshit.

What's done is done.

Time for a lol@$t0rm thread soon me thinks.

Butters

Bench
So as it stands now the fans of the following clubs owe the Melbourne Storm an apology:

Canberra Raiders
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Gold Coast Titans
Sydney Roosters
Newcastle Knights

I shall be accepting said apologies on behalf of the Melbourne Storm, but if some of you do feel inclined to send your apologies to the club directly that would also be appropriate.

Butters

Bench
Would someone please put a bullet through butters head.

StormHi summed up my thoughts completely on this subject.

Time for everyone (particularly our fans) to move on from this bullshit.

What's done is done.

Time for a lol@$t0rm thread soon me thinks.

You aren't a real Melbourne fan.

POPEYE

Coach
Must be difficult being a Storm supporter. Finding, training, perfecting, enhancing and keeping are hard to defend when it's much easier for everyone else to take the easy way out . . . poaching, mediocracy, discarding and incompetence.

The Storm should not be allowed to play for points if they don't want to conform. They should however be allowed to participate and be financed by all other teams if they continue to tutor on how it should be done.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Must be difficult being a Storm supporter. Finding, training, perfecting, enhancing and keeping are hard to defend when it's much easier for everyone else to take the easy way out . . . poaching, mediocracy, discarding and incompetence.

The Storm should not be allowed to play for points if they don't want to conform. They should however be allowed to participate and be financed by all other teams if they continue to tutor on how it should be done.

It must be difficult being you. Dribbling, trolling, wanking, fishing :roll:, and c**k gobbling all at the same time.

Mr 'I support coaches' seems to spend a lot of time defending the storm. Drop the ruse peckerhead and admit your part of the purple army.

POPEYE

Coach
It must be difficult being you. Dribbling, trolling, wanking, fishing :roll:, and c**k gobbling all at the same time.

Mr 'I support coaches' seems to spend a lot of time defending the storm. Drop the ruse peckerhead and admit your part of the purple army.

Life is good . . . too easy