What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorable moments

Andy#8

Juniors
away at canterbury with the warriors, 16-16 golden pt. jones passes to fafili he knocks on about 2 metres out, el masri scores and completes his hatrick 20-26 my language was not pleasent

i had gower score the winning try in a penrith vs roosters game by attempting a feild goal at 14-14 all with 30 seconds left, only to have the ball bounce off the post, land in his hands and cross for the winner :D

gaterooze

Bench
Playing as Widnes vs Hull, they were leading 2-0 in the final 20 seconds... they're on my 20 and put up a bomb... Deon Price (Widnes) catches it in my in-goal and I scoot around the defensive line and run 100 metres to score under their posts just as the hooter sounds!

NPK

Bench
gaterooze said:
Playing as Widnes vs Hull, they were leading 2-0 in the final 20 seconds... they're on my 20 and put up a bomb... Deon Price (Widnes) catches it in my in-goal and I scoot around the defensive line and run 100 metres to score under their posts just as the hooter sounds!

That's weird, whenever I have seen a catch taken in the ingoal from a kick it isn't play on - it's a restart.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dragons beat Tigers (me) 42-40.

I was down 30-12 at half time, and i scored about 3 tries in the last four minutes to get so close.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Wow...my best defensive effort...ever.

Sharks vs Dragons (me) at WIN.

HT: 6-4 Sharks

FT: 13-6 to Dragons.

Very happy.

Phillips

Referee
i was playing against my cousin in a 10 min match, i was parramatta and he was the roosters:

the match was a low scoring affair with me scoring first with dykes under the posts and converting the goal to make it 6-0, my cousin scored next with Ryan Cross and kicked the goal to make it 6 all.

at full time the score was 6-6 so we decided to have a golden point game (first one to score wins) i got the ball in my half and he gave a way a penalty so i found touch and contineud to work my way infield, i was 10 metres out and passed the ball to Chris Thorman who spun around and got a drop goal to win me the match. the score in golden point was 1-0

Jordan

Juniors
I was playing Melbourne on League God difficulty and was down 22-12 with only a minute and a half on the clock. I was playing as the Cowboys and was struggling to get out of my own end.. But then, McWilliams makes a half break down the centre and slips it to Matt Sing who goes close... a couple of plays later we score, Hannay converts and we make it 22-18 with about 50 seconds on the clock. Melbourne kicks off... we get the ball, and I decide to hit the ball up. We're at the 40 metre line on the 4th tackle, and I go for a high risk play with a 40-20... It's a wobbly old kick, but Sheppard kicks it... but only just..

With about ten seconds to go the scrum packs down, we have one hit up.. and then we spread it wide until Bowen chimes into the line and scores in the corner...

22 all... and now Hannay with a sideline conversion to win it.. Off the boot, it goes out to the right of the uprights and it looks like the game is going to go into extra time.. but then, the wind takes it and the ball swings back between the posts...

We win 24-20... a memorable victory... :)

beecher

Juniors
Jordan said:
I was playing Melbourne on League God difficulty and was down 22-12 with only a minute and a half on the clock. I was playing as the Cowboys and was struggling to get out of my own end.. But then, McWilliams makes a half break down the centre and slips it to Matt Sing who goes close... a couple of plays later we score, Hannay converts and we make it 22-18 with about 50 seconds on the clock. Melbourne kicks off... we get the ball, and I decide to hit the ball up. We're at the 40 metre line on the 4th tackle, and I go for a high risk play with a 40-20... It's a wobbly old kick, but Sheppard kicks it... but only just..

With about ten seconds to go the scrum packs down, we have one hit up.. and then we spread it wide until Bowen chimes into the line and scores in the corner...

22 all... and now Hannay with a sideline conversion to win it.. Off the boot, it goes out to the right of the uprights and it looks like the game is going to go into extra time.. but then, the wind takes it and the ball swings back between the posts...

We win 24-20... a memorable victory... :)
:roll: U cant win 24-20 if it was 22-22 :roll:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eels 114 (Tahu 7, Burt 4, Morrison 2, Stringer, Riddell, Robinson, Vaealiki tries; Riddell 10, Witt 7 goals)
d Panthers 4 (Campbell try)

Davester

Juniors
Me being able to score over 1,000 points in the season. Over 100 tries and conversions with a couple of field goals to go with. Played halfback for the Tigers and also a memorable moment would be scoring off a dropout to end the biggest shocker in grand final history in the NRL...60 -0 (season mode)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
World Club Challenge (My variety, 27 teams, home and away etc)

Warriors 14
South Sydney Rabbitohs 12

12-0 to me at HT

Rabbits draw back to 12-12 and i lose Jones, Hohiha and Vinnie Anderson to injury. I have Seuseu at 5/8 a Paleaasina at FB.

Tony Martin penalty goal with 1 minute remaining puts the Warriors out by 2 and win the game.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Parramatta 30
Sydney 28

League God Mode.

In the Grandfnal after Parramatta led 30-4 and had two players constantly freeze on me. Michael Vella makes plays a captains knock with an amazing tackle after the siren to end the game.

Latest posts