What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Stagger eel

Staff member
Scott Donald has been a real success story at Manly and has been scoring trys at will. as for letting them in........ :roll: :roll:

BD5733

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
Manly hey, well they are a club that is going places, i just dont think in the right direction

Up is the only direction Manly have left to go

PJ Marshal

Coach
CliffyIsGod said:
PJ Marshal said:
Manly hey, well they are a club that is going places, i just dont think in the right direction

That is the biggest case of pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

wishart.jpg

Rod Wishart doesnt agree with you at all

mickdo

Coach
BD5733 said:
PJ Marshal said:

Not quite true... they didn't get the spoon last year :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
CliffyIsGod said:
BD5733 said:
PJ Marshal said:

What, we finished on how many points different from you?

we beat you twice

besides any club's season goal that is to finish higher than Parra, is pretty daft imo, wouldnt u rather focusing on the finals, i mean you had a squad capable of getting that far didnt you?

BD5733

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
BD5733 said:
PJ Marshal said:

What, we finished on how many points different from you?

Sorry, here at Parramatta we consider not making the finals as low as it can get. Whether it's finishing 9th or 15th.

So while true Manly could finish further down, I assumed that you guys were in the same boat as us in what you consider a good season.

Clearly I'm mistaken and if Manly fans like yourself were happy in finishing 2 points behind Parramatta (who again I state had a poor season) then congratulations. You guys did have a great year!

fish

Juniors
Bitterness to what?

They've done nothing at Manly and will more than likely continue to do so.

They have not been missed at Parra.

What a load of crap,your blinded by your hate for Manly or you went to the Smith school of logic........Which one?
How many of our games this year have you actually watched or are you just like alot of the nobodies that pass comment and ignore fact.The players I mentioned have had great seasons in a very poorly perfomed side........How do I know???I actually watch every game I can...

The Colonel

Immortal
fish said:
How many of our games this year have you actually watched

Two.... :D

Heckenberg performed well in the early part but fell into the shadow of others in the latter. Leuluai started slow and came good at the end of the season. Dunley behaved like an angry ant and gave away plenty of penalties and Donald scored a bag and let in about the same.....

As for the rest - your Premier League squad lasted a week longer than ours. ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:
Bitterness to what?

They've done nothing at Manly and will more than likely continue to do so.

They have not been missed at Parra.

What a load of crap,your blinded by your hate for Manly or you went to the Smith school of logic........Which one?
How many of our games this year have you actually watched or are you just like alot of the nobodies that pass comment and ignore fact.The players I mentioned have had great seasons in a very poorly perfomed side........How do I know???I actually watch every game I can...

Blinded by hate?

Tell me what they've done.

Dickhead.

I have mixed feelings about Witty leaving.
He hasn't lived up to his potential, but I wouldn't have minded if we kept him, but if he wants to go to Manly then good for him. :?

PJ Marshal

Coach
Manly are gonna get Irvine as well most prob

I love manly's thinking, success = buying parra players

fish

Juniors
Blinded by hate?

Dickhead.

Child.........I prefer not to waste too much more of my time explaining to a dunce that comments with no facts.As I said watch a few games then comment,you won't look like such an idiot.

fish

Juniors
Two....

Heckenberg performed well in the early part but fell into the shadow of others in the latter. Leuluai started slow and came good at the end of the season. Dunley behaved like an angry ant and gave away plenty of penalties and Donald scored a bag and let in about the same.....

As for the rest - your Premier League squad lasted a week longer than ours.

Thanks for your adult response,it is refreshing.......

From someone that watched more than 2 games I can say they went well in a team that lacked Defensive structure,dissapline and heart when it mattered.
I won't bore you with the stats because I am sure you don't give a rats about the Eagles but let me say that some of your summaries have slight merrit but not as much as some make out.

Also I never compared your shit year with our shit year,both teams finished poorly on the ladder but there is always next year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
****!

That one I'm annoyed about - I think he was talented, and I liked him, but he never stood up.

What really irks me is that we signed him to a four year deal and then chopped him, without a decent back-up.

SCREW YOU BRIAN, you brain-dead owl.

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:
Blinded by hate?

Dickhead.

Child.........I prefer not to waste too much more of my time explaining to a dunce that comments with no facts.As I said watch a few games then comment,you won't look like such an idiot.

Thankyou for confirming they did nothing.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:

As opposed to Parra's thinking, success = buying back ex-Eels after they have IMPROVED at another club.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
PJ Marshal said:

well it worked for the bulldogs = tonga and ryan
It worked for the Raiders = Schicovske (sp?) and Hindmarsh