What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONAGHAN SIGNS WITH THE ROOSTERS

So he f**kin should be disappointed the dumb shit, if it wasnt for his lacklustre coaching style we wouldnt be in this mess.

Yeah thats it, the coach is the scapegoat. Meanwhile the club will continue to be operated like a second rate juniors club... because it's management who is at fault here.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
look on the bright side......More money to upgrade Buggers contract :lol:

I'm only shit stirring.

Todd Carney is a great prospect, trains at my gym in Goulburn, great athlete & nice young bloke.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Todd Carney is a great prospect, trains at my gym in Goulburn...

WTF is he doing going all the way to Goulburn? Aren't there gyms in Canberra? Gee, I thought the Raiders would have one themselves.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
They do, however he is a Goulburn boy & still lives here, he doesn't come often to the gym ,but i guess in his spare time he trys to remain busy?

greeneyed

First Grade
The coach has said he won't make any more statements about players we might be chasing, as it creates a bad impression if we miss out on them.... :roll: #-o

At least they are learning......

Mal Meninga

Bench
Monas you absolute sh!thead :evil: Us fans deserve more, and if you think you can prance around for the rest of the season like you did last night, than I hope you get dropped to the local comp you c.u.nt rash.

Actually wait, what we should do is let Monas play till the final round, than drop him vs Souths. Than bring up Milne, to pair up with Mogg, Smith and flying Phil, and let Monas sit the finals series out.

I better be hearing boo's whenever Joel touches the footy at bruce, cause that's the very least he deserves.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
I'm gutted we lost Wiki, just annoyed we lost Joel Monaghan I honestly thaught he'd stay. I would drop him to second grade then back to firsts come finals time should we make it. I want to see Fransiscus or Milne get the number 4 jersey, as for Joel I hope he cops some flack from the crowd. Its been a bad year off the field howver we are still in the race on the field. We have more young talent in our second grade then any other club, last years premier league season says so. With Carney who really does look like he's got something and McLinden's efforts of late, next season looks bright. We are still in the eight, Monaghan's efforts off feild is taking the attention off the other 16 players I don't like that.

raidersman

Juniors
f**k U JOEL YA f**kING merkin!!!!!! WE GIVE U A f**kING CHANCE IN FIRST GRADE N THIS IS WOT U DO TO US!!!!!!! f**kING ARSEHOLE!!!!! HOPE U GO SHIT AT THE ROOTERS!!!!!!!!!1 :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hope you Raiders fans give it to this tued at your next home game.

Now, let's have a minute silence for the brillance of Bulgarelli & how he is willing to show loyalty to the Raiders even though Jerseys & money are thrown his way :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ill give it bulga
he may not be all that good but atleast he is loyal, unlike some other f**king centres i know of :evil:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Give the turd shit, he's an unloyal sprog!!!.

If O'Hara can make Origin from Canberra then so can Monaghan, piss-weak excuse for leaving!!!