What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris hits out at Eels

Angry_eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
why are we sighining over the hill farts like Scott Hill. We get rid of Johnny to sign a bald a$$ joker thats in his middish 30's.

Why dont we sign a few senior citizens from the westmead Senior Cits ward

Gezus
Morris hasn't set the world on fire and imo a 29 y old middish 30's balding can't do any worse.

Angry_eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
yeah but we want talen no a bloke looking for big cash like vaganna wh are finishing off the careers
who knows may be we won't sign hill and morrisgoing has left a dooor opened for green. now don't start whinging about green.

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
Good post Tru Eel we showed this guy he door and negotiations were non existent i dont blame the guy its and honest assessment of a club in shambles with recruitment.

What would you choose? A 3 year deal at halfback or a mesly 12 months with the eels and a poor pay cheque??

Get your hand off it, he was in the clubs plans prior to last year for the long term future but decided to sign a one year deal with an option for a second rather than the three year deal originally tabled. And yet all of a sudden the clubs latest offer is not enough. You can be pretty $ure that there wa$ $omething el$e involved in hi$ deci$ion. That's all well and good, I have no problem with the guy going for the money. But to badmouth the club like that shows a total lack of respect and displays the arrogance that Morris has in spades. Good riddance, he is a solid player but will not win anyone a grand final.

Bring on Blake Green!!

mickdo

Coach
Bazal said:
Get your hand off it, he was in the clubs plans prior to last year for the long term future but decided to sign a one year deal with an option for a second rather than the three year deal originally tabled. And yet all of a sudden the clubs latest offer is not enough. You can be pretty $ure that there wa$ $omething el$e involved in hi$ deci$ion. That's all well and good, I have no problem with the guy going for the money. But to badmouth the club like that shows a total lack of respect and displays the arrogance that Morris has in spades. Good riddance, he is a solid player but will not win anyone a grand final.
Well said :clap:

Suitman

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
never had time for him tbh...

Fair enough.

But starting a wanker chant while he is still wearing the blue and gold is a bit rich, don't you think?

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
IMO John Morris will be a MAJOR loss..He will come back to hurt us badly...

I don't know if he will hurt us specifically, but you are right. I think he is a big loss.

Suity

KevinArnold

Juniors
Can't believe he's gone.....
\\\\:D/

My prayers have been answered. Adios Johhny!

Phillips

Referee
Morris has always been one of our best, esp through our rough patch the last few yrs.

i wish him all the best although i dont think he is a #7

parra pete

Referee
Y2Eel said:
yeah well if we lose morris and gain williams i aint gunna be happy

We have lost Morris...Joe Williams will be a good replacement for Tim Smith. I'd be looking at Ben Jeffrey from Balmain/Ryde's Premier League team as a possible five-eighth. Now there is a kid who CAN play....
Another good un is Michael Lett at the Roosters..

Latest posts