What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broncos2012

Juniors
Ben Creagh - has down syndrome... how are geniuss allowed to play sports?
Jamie Soward - little twig
Peter Wallace - Doesn't know how to attack/kick
Anthony Watmough - typical rugby league bogan thug.. feel sorry for his kids
Steve Catai - yep
Timana Tahu - emo
Josh Dugan (anyone else with a rats tail/bogan haircut) - bogan
Chris Sandow - is just shit (feel sorry for parra tbh - 10x worse than wallace)
Kurt Gidley - Maybe I should like him because he consistently helps QLD win SOO.
Cory Patterson - go cry in your room nice person

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Hodges - cheap shot sledger

Jason Stevens - Shire mong with the personality of a brick who fancied himself as a TV personality.

Bill Harrigan - big head cheating ref

Tahu - sook

Chris Sandow - gonna be a difficult few years coming up.
Jamie Lyon - obvious reasons.
Cameron Smith - such a smug bastard.
Billy Slater - Grub.
Michael Ennis - Double grub.

Any player who ever pulls on a Canterbury Bulldogs jersey - automatic scum.

CMUX

Soward
Sandow
Hodges
Watmough
Tate
Ennis
Smith (Cameron)

I need to make special mention of Russel Crowe. He would pip all of the names on the above list. I can’t stand that phone chucking sheep shagger.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Ben Creagh - has down syndrome... how are geniuss allowed to play sports?
Jamie Soward - little twig
Peter Wallace - Doesn't know how to attack/kick
Anthony Watmough - typical rugby league bogan thug.. feel sorry for his kids
Steve Catai - yep
Timana Tahu - emo
Josh Dugan (anyone else with a rats tail/bogan haircut) - bogan
Chris Sandow - is just shit (feel sorry for parra tbh - 10x worse than wallace)
Kurt Gidley - Maybe I should like him because he consistently helps QLD win SOO.
Cory Patterson - go cry in your room nice person

Keeping the new account every year trend hey mate?

I don't get the Wallace hate. You obviously didn't watch the Melbourne game. If his team-mates could catch, he would have had 2 more try assists and Brisbane would have won that game. He was Brisbane's best by a mile. Normally takes a back seat to Lockyer, but stood up in his absence. And he is a bloody good defender for his size.

AuDragon

Juniors
Soward
Sandow
Hodges
Watmough
Tate
Ennis
Smith (Cameron)

I need to make special mention of Russel Crowe. He would pip all of the names on the above list. I can’t stand that phone chucking sheep shagger.
Tate? Must be the chin! :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Big fan of Sandow, and have been since he made his debut. Sure, some of his shots are high. But he plays with aggression and passion. We need more blokes that play with his intensity, if you ask me.

Only player I dislike is Jamie Lyon. I respect the fact he is a great player, but given how he handled walking out on the Eels, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

But I don't really "hate" any players. Slater is annoying, but a freak and he deserves to have an ego because of just how great he is IMO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sandow - dick, cheap shots
Tahu - whinging bitch and thug
Idris - Pony tails on a grown man?
Taylor - cat who only runs at halves, acts tough when his 120kg frame runs over them???
Thaiday - 5 man in into a stink, what a hero

Dont hate him but not a fan of Soward, probably the fact he is shoved down our throats by most Dragons fans and wendell.

Also any player that is constantly endorsed by Wendell because they wear the big red v or because they were in the indigenous side with him, not fair on that player but anything that comes out of Wendells mouth is usually overflowing with a combination of $hit and bin juice

Sorry forget Ferguson...knob

I believe they're pigtails, but:

Steven-Seagal--C10056290.jpg

This man disagrees.

Perry Como

Juniors
Hate the steelers , mainly because their fans are wankers
Hate shubert more for letting them add gasnier when there already leading the comp

2010Dragons

Bench
Big fan of Sandow, and have been since he made his debut. Sure, some of his shots are high. But he plays with aggression and passion. We need more blokes that play with his intensity, if you ask me.

Only player I dislike is Jamie Lyon. I respect the fact he is a great player, but given how he handled walking out on the Eels, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

But I don't really "hate" any players. Slater is annoying, but a freak and he deserves to have an ego because of just how great he is IMO.

What about other players who have walked away from the eels.
Timana TAHU
Tim Smith
Eric Grothe JNR
What is going at parra?

Glen

Bench
Michael Ennis - Obviously. Sure he's a sledger and a grub, he does it to unsettle the opposition blah blah. Fact is he does it so much that he gives away cheap penalties and harms his team, e.g. throwing the game away in Origin last year by punching Nate Myles in the head in front of NSW posts.

Darius Boyd - Following Wayne Bennett around like his little lapdog, even trying to emulate him by snubbing the media. Arrogant douchebag.

Justin Hodges - absolute prick, cheap shot merchant who runs his mouth the whole game. It was more fun when he used to be a really ordinary player, hate him much more these days now that he's really good.

Sam Thaiday - Gets offended every time he gets tackled, always tries to milk the penalty, runs into the side of fights to throw cheap shots (never goes toe to toe but always third man in)

Billy Slater - Scumbag, media darling who never gets noticed for all the grubby shit he does, nor for his habit of dropping bombs and having brain explosions under pressure (Admit the rest of his game is pretty incredible).

Brett White - Overrated. Only good thing he ever did was knock out Steve Price toe to toe. Usually just throws cheap shots and acts like a jerkoff

Josh Dugan - A rat tail... SERIOUSLY?? Not really his fault but I think he's pretty over-rated at this stage of his career too. Could be anything

Jonathan Thurston - Never seen a bigger whinger to the ref, just cannot take a call against his team

Daniel Mortimer - You will need to stop being such a shit player if you want to get your head on TV and your quotes in the paper this often

Neville Costigan - Settle down you hot-headed moron. You can be aggressive in a more controlled way without trying to kill people

Lance Hohaia - Total douche, enjoying seeing him struggle in the Test

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves - What a grub. This guy getting smashed in the prelim final was the highlight of 2010

Mark Minichiello - Big dumbarse, would be a really good player if he had half a brain

Jamie Lyon - As a Parra fan it goes without saying after his gutless exit from our club. Also sick of him showing up in rep teams the last few years after clearly saying he didn't want to play (more selectors' fault)

Steve Matai - Wow he puts on big hits every now and then. Most of them are high or late, and quite often he rushes out of the line only to put the defense under pressure

And the fact most of them are really good players who I would like to have in my team makes me hate them even more, but also makes it more fun to watch. That was a good waste of a few minutes at work...

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hate the steelers , mainly because their fans are wankers
Hate shubert more for letting them add gasnier when there already leading the comp

I don't think part of the cap regulations is 'if you're leading the comp, thou shalt not add more players to your squad'.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Sandow -Always carries on like a tool
Ennis - He's a total grub
Berrigan- Will never ever forgive him for kicking Fittler in the balls, CAT!

Forgot Hornby and Tahu.

Hornby is a total arrogant douchebag who rates himself way too highly. The way he carried on after he clashed with Wing in SOO game 1 04 and then saying he would have tackled Slater after game 2.

The whole Tahu/ Johns thing last year was so damn reterded. No doubt Joey shouldn't have said what he did but Tahu acted like a self righteous arsehole.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
BunniesDope = epic tool

David Shillington. Has a voice like a hormonal woman.

Dave Taylor. A centre in a fat props body.

Greg Bird. Me mrs repeatedly tripped over and dropped her face into a cerated glass....

Todd Carney. More tramp stamps behind the wank bank than pints of booze.

Daniel Mortimer. LOL. What a rip off.

Michael Ennis. Moron.

Chris Sandow. Love him taking field goals against the Roosters. Always means he's about to throw the game for LOL@Souffs (maybe he'll be likable next year?)

Favourite players

David Fa'alogo. For belting his own when he was ditching LOL@Souffs.

Latest posts