What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Finucane, Graham

txta2

Bench
Wont be any changes, only if injuries happen. If the Dogs beat them by 50 maybe, but I can see Fitz finding some positives from it.
The self-destruct button was pushed 10 months ago with this team.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Dale is into year 2 of a 4 year deal. Don’t think many of us thought he’d see out the 4th year, atleast I don’t but honest does he see out the 3rd year too because hes regressed significantly

Dale is into year 2 of a 4 year deal. Don’t think many of us thought he’d see out the 4th year, atleast I don’t but honest does he see out the 3rd year too because hes regressed significantly
He'll probably be seen as the experience we apparently need to have like wade graham is. As wade is still here I have no doubt what so ever dale will still be in the team in 2025.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wont be any changes, only if injuries happen. If the Dogs beat them by 50 maybe, but I can see Fitz finding some positives from it.
The self-destruct button was pushed 10 months ago with this team.
ha ha, my first use of the Ängry emoticon.

I agree with you not happy about it

Perhaps he will suprise, but I doubt that.

Why does a Cronulla forwards regression mean anything to the coach or administration.

We have a history of it.

Gallen, Fifita and Graham.

Dale will be next and the word experience and leadership will be used constantly to justify his place in the team going forward.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why does a Cronulla forwards regression mean anything to the coach or administration.

We have a history of it.

Dale will be next and the word experience and leadership will be used constantly to justify his place in the team going forward.
Finucane is just not a 700k player anymore. The 4th year of his contract is more appropriate renumeration at this point.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors

We have a history of it.

Gallen was still a positive contributor until the very end in 2019. The same cannot be said for the other 2.

Special K

Coach
The million dollar man once said everybody has a price and that would apply to pegging as well I reckon.

Johnny depp was with a chick who would shit the bed FFS.

carinashark

First Grade
I’m hoping Dykesy is good enough to take over 5/8 . I would guess Tricky is already down to the three best offers on his agents list for the next few seasons.

Latest posts