What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Brookevale = Piece of Garbage. Worst RL ground in the country.

Rubbish Club in which Delmage blows all his own money keeping them afloat.

They should have formed into the CC Bears instead of goin back to Manly Sea Eagles.

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They add nothing at all to the game. They are 1 sydney side that should be culled.

Agree 100%. Get rid of the Manly Scum.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Surprise, here comes stupid, maybe Roooony you should invite simostupid over for a drink??

If the Storm cheated the salary cap every year by the same amount for the next 10 years, they would still not even rate a blip on the SCUM scale compared to Manly.

The mere sight of that dump BrokeBack Oval is an embarrassment to rugby league. The pure stupidity of their supporters makes Collingwood look good.

Manly Scum out. CC Bears in.

eagles4eva

Coach
If the Storm cheated the salary cap every year by the same amount for the next 10 years, they would still not even rate a blip on the SCUM scale compared to Manly.

The mere sight of that dump BrokeBack Oval is an embarrassment to rugby league. The pure stupidity of their supporters makes Collingwood look good.

Manly Scum out. CC Bears in.

You bitter fool, build a bridge stupid, your constant dribble is pathetic

Ulysseus

Bench
You bitter fool, build a bridge stupid, your constant dribble is pathetic

Well, you guys did beat Melbourne 40 to zip.
That was bound to cause some mental scars, unfortunately the scars were caused by the supporters thumping steel objects into their own heads, resulting in some of the threads / theories / moron-a-thons you now see before you here.

For the record, Manly have a greater place in this comp then a News Ltd shelf company team AND over a team that won two titles in the 1920's and ended up emotionally and financially bankrupt.

cupid

Juniors
I would love to see the Bears back, but for the life of me I hope you never see the day it happens.

Ulysseus

Bench
But, your club is a News Limited concoction that has been around for about 10 years.

Neither Saints nor Illawarra went to the "lets subscribe to Foxtel" cup.
Which is more than I can say for a few other teams.
And is it just me or do the supporters of teams that didn't sell their soul to News Ltd seem to be of a higher caliber of posting standard?

Anyway, the Bears being back wouldn't be a bad thing BUT they can't come back and do what Souths did for the first few years of their re-entry, and that was to ignore the lessons they SHOULD have been learning in their 2 year exclusion from the competition, in the end lines like "oh but we are meant to be the battlers who run near to last every year!" were sounding as empty as the coffers at the club.
The Bears would need to have a similar goal for themselves that Rusty has for South Sydney, to be self sufficient from him in a time frame not too far away.
That is HIS goal for a club that has made the finals once since the 1980's, Melbourne (and hind sight is 20/20 here so lets try to ignore the sh*tfight) cracked it for 4 successful years that other clubs would have rorted the cap to achieve ( like I said, 20/20) and STILL could not reach financial independence.
If the Bears are back, they need a backer for a few years while they move towards a 10 year goal of financial independence that stems from a leagues club, good marketing, good facilities and a smattering of investments (ala Parramatta).

eaglefan64

Juniors
You're a well balanced individual. :lol:
Delighted I affect your tiny mind.

Rockin genius, we all know you are the one with a tiny mind. So sad that your life is so influenced by what happens with Manly, rather than worrying about your own club.

Instead of blaming everyone else for the bears downfall, why don’t you just face the facts that your club was run by a bunch of useless jubs who couldn’t run a piss-up in a brewery.
Instead of blaming Manly, Gallop, Superleague, NRL, News, the stars-alignment, osama bin-laden, CIA, FBI, KGB, Mossad and Mickey Mouse, how about you go after the real culprits……..your mates who ran the bears into the ground.

simostorm

Bench
The biggest joke in Australian sports.. > Brookvale Oval.

What a piece of Garbage. Get rid of this rubbish Club.

Gosford's fine stadium is ready to go for the Bears.

Out with Manly.. in with Central Coast Bears.

cupid

Juniors
What are the moderators doing? This guy is the biggest troll along with Broncos2010, just ban them.

winnyason

Juniors
The bears they are a disgrace to all nothern surburbs league fans look at there trophy cabinet please, get a grip manly a real team bears a jooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Latest posts