What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Eels Dude

Coach
If anything I feel sorry for Hayne. Look what he's working with.

Parra could do a lot worse than Barrett or Kimmorley.

Agreed. Sometimes like last night he's guilty of trying too hard and trying to play fullback, five eighth, and halfback all at once because there's no one else in the side good enough to do the job.

On another note, can a moderator set up a special forum for Storm trolls like simo and dolly where they can just post random gibberish without the rest of us having to read it.

Apey

Staff member
On another note, can a moderator set up a special forum for Storm trolls like simo and dolly where they can just post random gibberish without the rest of us having to read it.

similar to the sub-forum set up for eels and dragons fans?

SEAT 1A

Bench
Eels are a nothing team/club. And before all the Eel supporters get on here defending their team you should have a good hard look at yourself for leaving early. You all just prove the the Eels have no place in the NRL. Shambles of a club.

Bit harsh Dolly:D. Granted, I've never walked out of a Dragons game regardless of the score. I remember Manly doing a number on us at Brooky a few years ago, with quite a few Manly fans, they gave it to me big time but I don't no if they should be booted out of the comp due to fickle supports. But I do agree with you, doesn't look good for the club.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Bit harsh Dolly:D. Granted, I've never walked out of a Dragons game regardless of the score. I remember Manly doing a number on us at Brooky a few years ago, with quite a few Manly fans, they gave it to me big time but I don't no if they should be booted out of the comp due to fickle supports. But I do agree with you, doesn't look good for the club.
lol, a Dragons fan having a dig at Parra fans leaving early. I guess you don't remember the tsunami of Dragons fans walking out the gates early at last years semi final.:roll:

All teams have fans that leave early when they're going to lose, what a stupid topic to try and bag another team with.

troll

Juniors
The only reason Hayne cops it so much when Parra lose is because of the ridiculous wankfest that occurs when they win a few games in a row.

Everything that goes up has to come crashing down sooner or later.
Sounds a tad like The Overated Benji Marshall wankfest that goes on!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Sounds a tad like The Overated Benji Marshall wankfest that goes on!

Actually, it is not even close. Benji pissed off the nuffies at the Telegraph so he doesn't get the same treatment as Hayne (and thank f**k for that).

Marshall has also won a comp. :cool:

Eels Dude

Coach

There are fans like that at every club. Stacks of them. At the prelim between Dogs and Eels last year where they got 75,000 at ANZ they segregated the fans for seating. So when the game started one half of the stadium was blue and gold, the other blue and white. When the fulltime siren sounded one half of the stadium was blue and gold, the other side was full of empty blue seats. If the match is well and truly over heaps of fans will leave early simply to avoid being stuck trying to get out of the area.

dollyhands

Juniors
There are fans like that at every club. Stacks of them. At the prelim between Dogs and Eels last year where they got 75,000 at ANZ they segregated the fans for seating. So when the game started one half of the stadium was blue and gold, the other blue and white. When the fulltime siren sounded one half of the stadium was blue and gold, the other side was full of empty blue seats. If the match is well and truly over heaps of fans will leave early simply to avoid being stuck trying to get out of the area.
Eels fan making an excuse, just like they always do for hayne:lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
The tools on this thread are such f**ken hypocrits, are u absolute wankers trying to say that none of u have never left early when ur team is getting hammered, good luck to the Roosters they were outstanding, but no team should lose by 40 in front of a sold out home crowd, so once again WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAankers, and especially to the prick who started this thread, and by the way dip sh*ts Parra v Tigers sold out as well, u dead sh*ts.

Loudstrat

Coach
LOL - Melbourne fans bagging anybody about crowds :lol:

Also Simotwat - lucky Parra's poor form allowed you back after 3 wins on the trot. You only post when they get flogged!

sarahk

Juniors
LOL - Melbourne fans bagging anybody about crowds :lol:

Also Simotwat - lucky Parra's poor form allowed you back after 3 wins on the trot. You only post when they get flogged!

hahha Simotwat..that was an epic call.

Loudstrat, Simotwat cant help being an idiot, after all he does support a cheating grub of a team. It would only make sense that he's as stupid as the team he supports !!!!!!!!

sooperdooper

First Grade
Did anyone actually watch eels games?

Hayne gets the credit as he deserves it... the things he can do are amazing.

We rely on him to much it is sickening.. he has to do it all. He did well the other night..

The roosters schooled us... by none other than a great coach in Brian smith. We were out coached and out played from the 1st minute.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Call me whatever you like, but I turned off the television for that game with at least 10 minutes to go.

I don't believe I'm a fickle supporter, but that game was demoralising. I don't feel bad for saving myself from watching the Roosters' final two tries.

I support the Eels through thick and thin, but I'm not a masochist. It's my time and money, and I'll spend both as I choose. Shrug.

Latest posts