What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Released - Pictures inside.

The Colonel

Immortal
2007-jersey-400.jpg

I'm quite impressed. A mixture of the old blue and gold and the retro jersey look that people quite liked.

Quite like the white.

fish eel

Immortal
blue and gold look good. well done.

I think the white jersey is fkn horrible and isnt a parramatta jersey.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thanks heaps, Colonel!

I must say...I like them. I like them a lot! Particularly the yellow one - looks half retro, half modern.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Hate the white...imo its pretty lame.....the other 2 are fine....and when are we gonna learn...no one likes collars!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Prodigal Eel said:
Hate the white...imo its pretty lame.....the other 2 are fine....and when are we gonna learn...no one likes collars!

I do. I hate this pooncy, no-collar, "Look-at-me-I-play-for-Brisbane!" approach.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
meh theyre ok, dont like the yellow one. The white one's not too bad, but when are we expected to wear that one? I like the blue one cause thats the right blue, better than the last one which looked more like purple.

The Colonel

Immortal
Prodigal Eel said:
Hate the white......no one likes collars!

I'm going to try and talk the wife in to letting me get a white one as I quite like it. As for the collar - I hate jerseys that look like t-shirts. ;-)

Morenito

Juniors
1. The blue colour is better then previous...

2. THe collar on the blue jersey looks stupid....

3. Who the hell is the third dude? Todd Lowrie i suppose?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I'm going to try and talk the wife in to letting me get a white one as I quite like it. As for the collar - I hate jerseys that look like t-shirts. ;-)

I know someone who's going to be really pissed...

Hi Avenger :nwave:

Toneee

Juniors
I LOVE IT! That yellow one is absolutely awesome!!! Thumbs up from me, Ill try to get out there today and get one.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd say its Todd Lowrie, looks bigger though.

I reckon the white one wouldve looked better if it had blue where the yellow is on the sleeves.

bartman

Immortal
The main thing about jerseys is the club has to sell them. They have to get them out in the stands and in the community.

Having the three types (yellow, white, blue) means there's something for everyone. More people are likely to buy, and show the colours.

Not too concerned about the white, as there is still obviously yellow and blue there (with blue shorts). Reminds me of that 7s jersey from a while back now.

Main thing is there's a colour for everyone - if the white one doesn't take off, it won't return. But I'm willing to bet that some people that didn't buy a mostly blue or a mostly yellow jersey because of their colour preference might well be tempted to fork out for the white. And then everyone can be happy and comfortable in their own sense of fashion, showing their support at the same time.

strider

Post Whore
I don't mind collars, infact I quite like them (I also am not a fan of t-shirt looking jerseys) - but these collars look a bit whacked - the collars on the old style cotton jerseys sat better

as for the jerseys - hard to say - its always better to judge for real than from photos