What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Released - Pictures inside.

Gronk

Staff member
I have no complaints. I still think the dark blue one carries a curse. Best avoided if you ask me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hey, awesome! I really like those actually, even the white one looks really good. The Blue is the best one though...but yeah they all look the goods.

Hellsy

Immortal
Colonel didn't lie to me........

Eric could have bloody well shaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yellow I LOVE.
Blue I like and have no probs with at all.
White................................ :sick: :sick: :sick:

PJ Marshal

Coach
strider said:
very surprised they didn't use finchy as a model

brettfinch.jpg

that face says model material....he calls it "finch steel"

eelaholic

First Grade
Just got back from the leagusy

Only yellow and white on sale. Blue are on sale hopefully next week

They finally began selling them at 2.30!! There was the official launch at lunch time with sponsors and media present

The colour of the jerseys in the picutures are a lot lighter than the actual jersey itself!!! They look better in the pictures!! I definately like the blue and the white over the yellow one

Also, there is nothing written at the bottom of the jersey at this stage!!

p.s I was officially the first fan to get the new jersey :D

Hindyscrack

Bench
I still dont see the need for white, the blue and gold versions are enough to avoid clashes.

I'd not a fan of white jerseys for any team (apart from saints)

nöyd

Staff member
If you could possibly post a photo of your jersey it would be very appreciated holic, would like to do an article for Parradise City, but not using pics from the official site.

You will get full credit of course.

PS. I love the white jersey.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
i think the the blue looks really good and the yellow looks ok. but the less said about the white the better.

Latest posts