What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Released - Pictures inside.

yy_cheng

Coach
The photo of the white one that you bought looks better than the one that timmy is modelling

lucablight

First Grade
I've got to agree with most of the sentiments here. The Yellow and Blue ones look great but I'm not such a big fan of the white one.

eelaholic

First Grade
i didn't like the white or yellow at first

but they have grown on me after looking at them all arvo

I definately like the blue and will get it as soon as its released

eelaholic

First Grade
Oh and while I think of it, the shorts are the same blue as the blue jersey

the socks are the same blue with thin yellow horizontal stripes at the top of the sock

there is no "eels" written on the socks anymore

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Looks better in that picture than the one from the website..... :D .... love your work 'holic!
mmmm - agreed ... but maybe when it has lumps in it it takes on a different look

strider

Post Whore
eelaholic said:
Oh and while I think of it, the shorts are the same blue as the blue jersey

the socks are the same blue with thin yellow horizontal stripes at the top of the sock

there is no "eels" written on the socks anymore

thats good - i thought that made em look dicky

Hellsy

Immortal
They do look a bit better in person... but still not a huge fan of white at all....

forward pass

Coach
3 Jerseys - What a joke.

I'm sorry for being negative, but this a blatant money grab by our club. They are taking advantage of the fact that we have a huge supporter base who predominantly love buying our jerseys.

The club needs to make money to continue being successful - but seriously changing our strip at the first opportunity every time is just sh*tting me up the wall. Pick a design and stick with it.

And why do we need 3?? Is it possible that both our strips will clash with the other side - so we'll go to our 3rd strip.

Never thought I'd see the day when we wear white - and so many supporters seem okay with that. I'm not !Its bloody ridiculous! Bulldogs wear white - not Eels !!

BD5733

Juniors
I love all 3.

Will have to buy a few when I return from overseas in 2008......if they haven't changed again by then.

Will there be any last minute sponsors on the back? This will be my xmas pressie and I dont want any surprises like last years Red Rooster.

Parra Guru

Coach
The Quest For Glory said:
Will there be any last minute sponsors on the back? This will be my xmas pressie and I dont want any surprises like last years Red Rooster.

Good question. I'd like to know that aswell before I attempt to ask for it :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
strider said:
very surprised they didn't use finchy as a model
NEW20LOOK20JERSEY.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts