What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Released - Pictures inside.

eelaholic

First Grade
newjerseys004.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
The Colonel said:

I don't care what anyone says, that is sexy :lol:

I really like that one however the white is calling to me.

Like Colonel I will have to build up the courage to ask for one for Christmas :lol:

eelaholic

First Grade
Noyd,

Did you get the photos I posted a while ago of the M&M's jersey I managed to get my hands on so you can put them on parradise city?

nöyd

Staff member
eelaholic said:
Noyd,

Did you get the photos I posted a while ago of the M&M's jersey I managed to get my hands on so you can put them on parradise city?

Aaah sh*t, I meant to but I'm pretty sure I didn't. :oops:

nöyd

Staff member
And is that black on the sleeves? Holy sh*t, since when have we been black!?!?

Shame!! [/sarcasm]

eelaholic

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
lol @ eric... btw is that new tatts i see?

yellow_jersey.jpg

when he puts his arms together (palms/wrists facing up) the pictures join together to make the face what looked like a New Zealand warrior face with writing around it. He said it was something to do with family.

eelaholic

First Grade
There is black on the under sides of the sleeves and the stripes on the top of the sleeves fade from blue to a green

The blue on the jerseys is almost as dark as the blue from the 2001 jerseys. Its definately not as light as it appears in the photos

Latest posts