What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

Nuke

Staff member
This isn't quite what you're after SalfordRedsWA, I'm sure, but this is what the Knights new alternate jersey should look like.
Joey_NK06.jpg

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Nuke said:
This isn't quite what you're after SalfordRedsWA, I'm sure, but this is what the Knights new alternate jersey should look like.
Joey_NK06.jpg

Looks cool that Nuke. Btw could you make up a Joondalup strip for that comp game?

phonetic

Juniors
I like the away strip. It looks classy, and while it's a nod towards the Steelers, it's not a blatant recreation of their strip.

Apparently we are having two sponsors on the back next year, which I'm not a fan of. No one else does it, except for the Tigers this year in their heritage games.

phonetic

Juniors
No that's all. It was on the Jubilee Avenue forum. I'm sure something official will be on the Dragons website soon enough.

Also, they'll look a lot less like soccer jersey's when they are fitted as they are intended to be.

Latest posts