What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Monk

Referee
i am a new player looking for somewhere 2 go... i dont know anything about forum 7's but am eager to learn...

-now playing for jesbass-

El Coconuto

Bench
Ugh, no Sharks team. That kinda bites. No grif, I have no intention of remaking a team, but last night I was considering a F7's return. But with no Sharks, it's probably unlikely ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Panthers still on the look out for new talent for next season.

Looking at a higher rotational policy and looking to make the finals this year like we usually had done.

We want a bigger and better year and looking for keen players looking to come along for the ride.

Jesbass

First Grade
nzwarriors60 said:
So do I just declare what team I want to play for?

Hey mate. Yeah, you can just agree with a club captain either in public or in private in order to join that team.

But with a username like the one you have, the Warriors would love to sign you up and give you a run.

If we're talking about credentials, we were grand finalists in 2007, and have won the Rookie Of The Year award for two years running.

Let me know if you're interested. :)

P.S. Cheers, Mix! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Happy new year one and all. :thumn

The Bluebags office has reopened for recruiting and we'll be looking for a few new players to trial with us this month.

If you're interested in playing with the reigning premiers, please feel free to PM me or post your interest here.

Cheers.

Jesbass

First Grade
The Warriors, grand finalists and runners up in 2007, are looking to expand our playing roster. With the 2006 Player Of The Year, and the Rookies Of The Year from both 2006 and 2007, we hope to continue to be a force to be reckoned with, aiming to go one better than in 2007.

If you'd like to be a part of this team as it attempts to create history, feel free to PM me or just respond in this thread.

:thumb