What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
I love hearing that for the 1000th time, real fresh come back. I'm glad I had such a profound impact that you couldn't ever move on.
Tell me on the doll where the gobsmacked hurt you?
Come on, it was one of the funniest reveals ever on here lol. It was a special kind of dumb arse, and on here that’s saying something!

final say

Juniors
Come on, it was one of the funniest reveals ever on here lol. It was a special kind of dumb arse, and on here that’s saying something!
Funniest reveals ever ? ! Thanks bro!
Wait until they find out my real name isn't Final Say! Shhh don't tell anyone, I'll let you know ahead of time so you can tune in for the BIG REVEAL!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

final say

Juniors
Madge seems to be a better coach in small bursts (kiwis/blues), it tends to be unsustainable over the course of a season and the sheds are lost before too long
He knows how to get the best out of an elite playing group. Mal is the same. Getting players up to that level isn't thier thing.

final say

Juniors
I'd be embarrassed to have to set up a new account and lie to try to gain credibility on a topic I know nothing about.
Yes so embarrassing! My fake name on an anonymous internet forum has been destroyed. How will I ever restore the integrity of my anonymous made up name 🤣🤣🤣
Do you guys ever leave the house?

Wb1234

Referee
Madge seems to be a better coach in small bursts (kiwis/blues), it tends to be unsustainable over the course of a season and the sheds are lost before too long
People say that

he did win south’s their first comp in 40 years

the story out of south’s was after they had won the gf the team lost disclipline more interested in partying than training hard

Maybe being a disciplinarian is a good thing

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
People say that

he did win south’s their first comp in 40 years

the story out of south’s was after they had won the gf the team lost disclipline more interested in partying than training hard

Maybe being a disciplinarian is a good thing
Also won Superleague with Wigan. He's an intense guy which not all players can handle but he's clearly an elite coach.

Wests Tigers are the only side he's coached that haven't won anything... but as we can see both before and since his departure, that is more of a West Tigers thing than a Madge thing.

Outside of that...

Wigan - won the SL
Souths - won the NRL
Kiwis - won the Pacific Championship (40-0 in the final against the Kangaroos 😳)
NSW - won his first SOO series

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes so embarrassing! My fake name on an anonymous internet forum has been destroyed. How will I ever restore the integrity of my anonymous made up name 🤣🤣🤣
Do you guys ever leave the house?
come on theres a huge difference between having a user name and creating a totally different persona of yourself to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about, hats off that is next level chat forum BS lol