What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

There isn’t a single metric where a Perth team beats nz2
C,mon, I`d hazard a guess that the Western Australian economy is probably larger than the NZ economy full stop. That`s before we even start on that rural backwater that is the South Island.
And it is the money that will make or break this deal and unfortunately we have seen nothing from the South Island that contradicts that.

Colk

First Grade
C,mon, I`d hazard a guess that the Western Australian economy is probably larger than the NZ economy full stop. That`s before we even start on that rural backwater that is the South Island.
And it is the money that will make or break this deal and unfortunately we have seen nothing from the South Island that contradicts that.

Colk

First Grade
Crazy stuff, NZ economy ~ $400 billion, W.A. economy $260 billion in export income alone.

Yeah it has been strong for a while. As the report indicates, half of Australia’s exports come from WA. We are blessed with the amount of resources we have, so that is definitely not NZ’s fault.

I’d love another team in NZ (because heck your country is so spectacularly beautiful and it’s another excuse to visit) but it wouldn’t done for the money. It would be done to produce more players