What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - ummm i am going to see nacho libre tonight...hehehe jack black is a cack.

Worst - i am in the process of working 3 jobs today.

OHHH update - resigned from childcare :D but i still have a week left. Got a new job at uni. Paid to do my own work..loves it.

roopy

Referee
~bedsy~ said:
This is the first time i've ever been to a chiro, so it was an interesing thing.
roopy, I have had problems with meds effecting my heart such as the fat buster things. I used to get the shakes in my hands.
But I have never had that when taking neurofen or neurofen plus.
The problems being caused by this type of anti-inflammatory drugs is not one you would feel when taking the drugs.
The ones that have been taken off the market have caused a slow degeneration of the mitral valve (the valve that lets blood into the heart). This causes the valve to leak.
Nurofen hasn't been found to cause these problems - but other similar drugs have.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: getting lots of paid work at the moment; chocolate, strawberries, champagne and coming last at Buzz!

Worst: Having to lie to another workplace so they don't cut my shifts...

Nikki

Coach
I absolutely love reading this page so I hope you'se dont mind me joining in..

BEST: Started workin on my summer tan

WORST: Have had a couple of mates with bad news today.. Im thinkin of you guys!

astrogirl

First Grade
Nikki said:
Not at all :D

Best: End of work week! Got a great weekend lined up.

Worst: I seem to be alcohol intolerant. Feel ikky after 4 drinks earlier. Only 4!

les norton

First Grade
Nikki said:

Like Astro said...the more the merrier!! :D

(Astro - what a light weight!!:p actually I am the same these days...I really don't drink much at all that when I do I am slightly embarrassing.)

Best - I really liked nacho libre...Jack black is a funny funny man. If you liked napoleon then you will like this.

worst - my head is going to explode soon. I fear the day.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Stace was here for a while and managed to stop me from crying :)

Worst : Shes gone now and ive started again. :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: getting a guitar today, friend is on her way here. might be going to a concert on tuesday, although everyone i have told about it has no idea who the person is

WORST: my friend goes for the broncos, so we better win... i can't try out the guitars properly cause of my hand :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My back feels abit better and Manly lost and it's only 14 days till my brithday.

WORST: It's 14 days till my brithday.

roopy

Referee
Best - I finally worked out my new DVD recorder so i can record the game tonight.

Worst - I spent hours trying to set it up yesterday and still couldn't get it done for the 97 grandfinal replay.

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Finished all my OT at work today and am off to a mates place to kick back and watch the footy. (and yes, I am going for the Knights not those dirty, dirty Broncos)

WORST: Just read Strangers post. :( Thinkin of you buddy!!

stevo

Juniors
Worse - I think you all know

Best - West Coast won. They not only won but they flogged the crap out of the Dogs.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Beautiful day - will probably head out for a drink soon.

Worst: My car broke down yesterday and had to be towed. I shudder to think what repairs are needed. Won't find out till early next week I guess. It could well be that my car's on its last legs.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great time writing music with my friend

WORST: my assignment is really getting me down

Parki

Bench
worst: i wanted to eat pizza pockets all day (as of about 9 30am)
best: now ive finished work, im finally eating pizza pockets

roopy

Referee
roopy said:
Best - I finally worked out my new DVD recorder so i can record the game tonight.

Worst - I spent hours trying to set it up yesterday and still couldn't get it done for the 97 grandfinal replay.

Best - i got it working for the game
Worst - i got it working for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.