What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Last day of work for the week and I just bought Prison Break Series One on DVD

WORST: Quiet weekend ahead with the exception of tonight's game

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: Hit a sign in my work truck and ripped it off the side of a building. Having the manager of the place it was at rip me a new one. Brockie dying. :(

Best: The lady in the ice cream warehouse gave me an ice cream to try and cheer me up. The Knights are playing.

NC

Juniors
Best: Took my nephew shopping this morning, bought another book, and was given money from my mum just cause. And the footy on tonight! :D

Worst: Peter Brock's death, what a week. Also, I can't put my jersey on because I'm pretty sure it's jinxed.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Mates 18th tonight Wooo hooo! Went to max brennings (sp) Last night after the match! mmmm soooo much chockie!

Worst : So tired!

northey

First Grade
BEST: finally found something to write my assignment on (script)... and wrote it!!!

WORST: still got the rest of the assignment to do

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a great day at a friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. Can't believe how much she has grown! Last nights game, OMG still can't get over that one LOL.

Worst: Being really cold on my way home. Got the heater on now to get warm!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Best: Passed my Austswim assessment...im now a swimming teacher...
Worst: I had a huge fight with my wife...and I pushed her...in front of our 3 year old...she left about 2 hours ago and hasnt come back :(

Stranger

Coach
Best : Great night last night! GOOOO PASSION POP!

Worst : f**k me, some merkin gave me a fat lip through-out last night :fist:

northey

First Grade
Stranger said:
Best : Great night last night! GOOOO PASSION POP!

Worst : f**k me, some merkin gave me a fat lip through-out last night :fist:

my injury still beats yours benny!!! LOL

northey

First Grade
yes but this time it is :oops: cause i really don't know how i did it

BEST: no assignments to do today... going shopping next week for a guitar... was tossing up between drums or a guitar... but since i can already play the drums, i am going to get a guitar

WORST: the obvious injury... has effected my weekend

CycloneSteve

Juniors
She came back early this morning....things are still a little strained. I feel pretty bad because I pushed her but even worse coz my son witnessed it. He was hysterical for about 10 minutes before i calmed him down.

les norton

First Grade
I have had some similar instances in my life steve...It is probably the worst I have ever felt. My son witnessed somethings he shouldnt have. I pushed his dad once...and i was more upset than i ever wanted him to see.
Kids are resilient and we are human. Everyone makes mistakes, the important thing is realising those mistakes.
Good luck mate.

Best: I went shopping yesterday and receieved an awesome but random message from TKR :lol:
Worst: Was this open house party 3 doors down from my house, so me and my friend went but it was pretty sh*t and my friend's car got smashed into. and just some other stuff

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I went to a beautiful wedding today.

Worst: I think I spend too much time on the net when I am at home, so I don't get all my housework done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.