What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Awwww poor les. Sounds like you are in desperate need for some sleep and time to chill out

:( I think so...I have never felt like I have had so little energy as I have lately. 1 month to go and then I get 3 weeks completely off. No work. No Uni. nothing. I cannot wait.

On a side note. I am off coffee too. I am soooo upset.

roopy

Referee
les norton said:
Hmmm...the dictionary bandit strikes again.
Once...just once I will show the world that he is falliable (Damn it...I hope I spelt that right :? )

If your not to careful I will send you my thesis to edit!! MWhahahahaha :D
Reminds me of a friend who had a uni assignment typed and did a spell check - but the spell check didn't pick up a mistake.

He meant to write 'the Aboriginal tribe was very NEARLY wiped out'.
It came out 'the Aboriginal tribe was very NEATLY wiped out'.
The lecturer saw the funny side.

hebdog85

Juniors
roopy said:
Reminds me of a friend who had a uni assignment typed and did a spell check - but the spell check didn't pick up a mistake.

He meant to write 'the Aboriginal tribe was very NEARLY wiped out'.
It came out 'the Aboriginal tribe was very NEATLY wiped out'.
The lecturer saw the funny side.

haha thats gold

garden fairy

Juniors
I'm anal about grammar and spelling too...I refused to join in the 'Hodges a wanker!' chant last week, because it was grammatically incorrect - it should have been 'Hodges is a wanker', but there were too many syllables to fit in...

Best: the absolutely gorgeous weather...bring on summer - I'm one very excited water baby! Ooh! I also got some more permanent work looking after a gorgeous little girl every Monday...

Worst: Worried about an assignment; and I'm absolutely exhausted...

northey

First Grade
BEST: beautiful day here in Syd and back home (even though i was up at 6am)

WORST: this 3hrs of english is so bad... i can't wait until it finishes, but it doesn't finish until 4:20

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm nearly finished buying my X Files dvd collection.

WORST: It's rent day... no money left for me :cry:

beckster05

Juniors
garden fairy said:
Best: Looking for pretty hairstyles for the Knights Presentation Night...me, excited?
Got any ideas yet Emma. I think all us girls that are going, should go off together and get our hair done as a group.:)

Best: The beautiful sunny weather. Can't wait for summer! Looking for a new dress for the Knights Presentation Night.:D

Worst: The feral children at work that throw things at you, call you names and spit at you. These are children that are only 3-5 years old. Charming isn't it?

beckster05

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Lock em in a cupboard or the boot of your car.
If only I could Dilly, it would make our lives so much easier. Actually I think I would rather lock the other staff member and the feral children in the cupboard together. It'd make my life easier.:lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm fell asleep in roll call which made it go faster

worst: not in a happy or good mood today and i havent been getting enough sleep for the last few weeks and its caught up on me

Nikki

Coach
BEST: TBH, I can't think of one damn thing!

WORST: Got insulted for the 3rd day in a row.. Must be pick on Niks week.. Spent half n hour at work in the toilets sookin.. :cry:

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
On a side note. I am off coffee too. I am soooo upset.
I don't know how that happens!!!

Another best: We did better at soccer this week. And I get lots of exercise - there is soooo much running around.

Another worst: Bossy girl on my soccer team. She snickered when I was honest and said I don't know where to stand to receive the ball. I am newish to this game dammit!!!

garden fairy

Juniors
Dilmah said:
Lock em in a cupboard or the boot of your car.

You have a thing for putting children in the boot of cars, don't you? :p

beckster05 said:
Got any ideas yet Emma. I think all us girls that are going, should go off together and get our hair done as a group.:)

I have...I spent today ripping out pages from different magazines to find the perfect one...we'll have to organise a time and a place for everyone to go to, that will take five girls at once...

beckster05

Juniors
garden fairy said:
I have...I spent today ripping out pages from different magazines to find the perfect one...we'll have to organise a time and a place for everyone to go to, that will take five girls at once...

I'll have to start looking for styles as well Emma. Sounds good to me. I can't wait to dance the night away.\\\\:D/

northey

First Grade
BEST: beautiful day here in Syd and back home (even though i was up at 6am)

WORST: this 3hrs of english is so bad... i can't wait until it finishes, but it doesn't finish until 4:20

New BEST - laughing at the guy from this years big brother, one of the ones who got kicked out for the turkey slap. i think me calling him an idot was the nicest thing i could say, then i made an excuse to leave... my friend was in the paper today

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Not much

Worst: Stupidness and the rammifacations and possible rammifacations from this stupidness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts