What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
*Bad luck guys.. :(

BEST: Was in a real shopoholic mood today and spent up a storm

WORST: Got insulted by some kids at the shoppin centre and feel like shyte..

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had fun at an 18th last night
worst: i wish i was with ben now :( and having to stay up really late looking after a VERY drunken friend when i just wanted to go to sleep. and of course the knights and then being woken up at 7 after hardly any sleep by a msg from my relos asking if i have stopped crying yet bout the knights losing

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My back is alot better today, I could actually do my hair without screaming in pain.

WORST: All I ask of my brother is to do the dishes, has he? NO! His skating on thin ice.

garden fairy

Juniors
That's it Bedsy...kick some ass!!! :p

Best: drank all weekend, went shopping today (just because), and whipped up a kick-ass roast dinner!

Worst: didn't find anything for my brother or nans birthday, and probably spent more than I should on things I don't need!

WORST - still pretty shattered that the Knights lost last night.

BEST - spent what should have been one of the all-time bad footy nights in my life with the best company you could possibly imagine. It's a rare day when TJS leaves a 50 point thrashing still feeling pretty good about his life...

NC

Juniors
Best: Not much....

Worst: I'm sick... and have been since Saturday evening. And I'm not exactly sure what's caused it or what type of sickness it is, but it has also triggered my hayfever so I feel extremely dead right now.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I did a pretty good drawing of Simba in oil pastels last night.

WORST: No one seems to like my photoshop stuff, except astro and roopy :cry: I have a headache, and bloody Thiaday didn't get charged.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
NC said:
Worst: I'm sick... and have been since Saturday evening. And I'm not exactly sure what's caused it or what type of sickness it is, but it has also triggered my hayfever so I feel extremely dead right now.

man i know what u mean mines been quite bad lately, esp yesterday

best: got to see ben today and missed maths to do so

worst: having to leave :(

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
WORST: No one seems to like my photoshop stuff, except astro and roopy :cry: I have a headache, and bloody Thiaday didn't get charged.
Dilly likes it too!!! :D

Best: My car is fixed!

Worst: It costs money!! All good though. Just means no shopping and less alcohol this month. Not that I am enjoying alcohol lately anyway!

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Made the final bookings today for our work xmas party... Now its just a countdown for the piss up!!

WORST: Got beaten 7-5 at bowling and have dropped to 7 points from 3rd spot :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Looking for pretty hairstyles for the Knights Presentation Night...me, excited?

Worst: Not being able to sleep, despite getting absolutely no sleep last night...and the amount of work I'm going to have to do in order to be able to afford to get anywhere near the Presentation Night...

les norton

First Grade
best - not alot

worst - i feel sick. I have to much work atm. I am doing 3 jobs atm. I am overseeing my parents renovations as they're in Cairo. I am soooooooooo tired. I am a whinger.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
best - not alot

worst - i feel sick. I have to much work atm. I am doing 3 jobs atm. I am overseeing my parents renovations as they're in Cairo. I am soooooooooo tired. I am a whinger.
Awwww poor les. Sounds like you are in desperate need for some sleep and time to chill out.

Best: Gorgeous day. Going out for lunch - all you can eat mussels by the water.

Worst: My taste buds don't like coffee anymore!!!

les norton

First Grade
Dilmah said:

Hmmm...the dictionary bandit strikes again.
Once...just once I will show the world that he is falliable (Damn it...I hope I spelt that right :? )

If your not to careful I will send you my thesis to edit!! MWhahahahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts