What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
Best: Since getting sick on Saturday evening, today is the first day I've been able to stay home in bed and rest, thank god!

Worst: Nothing.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Argh! I got a Distinction for a maths exam I thought I would DEFINATELY fail - THANKS MAT!!! :D I got a HD for another paper which I was just hoping to pass, even though I went double over the word count...I also went through all the Coles Myer evaluations and managed to get myself an interview at Myer - whether or not I'll actually get the job, I'm not positive about...

Worst: exhaustion, sickness, and relationship issues...

astrogirl

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Best: Argh! I got a Distinction for a maths exam I thought I would DEFINATELY fail - THANKS MAT!!! :D
That is freaking brilliant garden fairy!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Stuzmeister

Juniors
BEST: Rehearsals for our film are going well, and I'm kinda learning my lines.
WORST: Been up since 7 and had to walk to uni cos the damn buses are on strike.

Parki

Bench
best: went out to dinner last night at engine room... never been to the restaurants at honeysuckle before, but this one was fantastic. Had the best pizza ive ever had in my life. Topped that off by going to Anna Bay/Nelson Bay today on a dolphin cruise, so yeah ive had a good 36 hours

worst: stupid work.... 330 - 8 30 today, and 9-6 tomorrow leaves no more time for fun stuff till at least 6 30pm tomorrow.... its a long time away

Risa

Bench
Best: Caught up with a former workmate at lunch. Was really good to see her again.

Worst: Got back to my car after work today and couldn't start it. Called the NRMA and was waiting for almost an hour. Turns out the battery was dead, $150 later...bah!

sneaky_is_here said:
well done sister,

BEST : nearly time to go home

Worst: well ill see tomorrow

Don't try to come the 'nice brother' angle now you sly dog!

You were the one the told me that, and I quote, "trying to teach Emma maths is like trying to teach a pig to drive a car"!

Well boy, I guess you can expect to see Babe flying down the M7 in a new BMW any day now!:D

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
Worst: Got back to my car after work today and couldn't start it. Called the NRMA and was waiting for almost an hour. Turns out the battery was dead, $150 later...bah!
That happened to me last week! Aahh! And then my car broke down on Saturday and cost me another $300+

Aaaah!!!

Best: Reffed my class's oztag team:lol: it was so much fun, and I LOVE THIS WEATHER.
Worst: HAVE TO WEAR THE PINK UNIFORM FOR SCHOOL!!! blahh It's so ugly.

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
That happened to me last week! Aahh! And then my car broke down on Saturday and cost me another $300+

Aaaah!!!

Oh god I hope my car doesn't break down on Saturday too lol. Cars are just annoying. Had to spend $700 on it last month for a service, and I was glad it was only the battery to go tonight. Thinking it will be going in a year.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Feeling good about having a productive day at work tomorrow.

Worst: No plans tonight other than boot camp, and I am BORED! Maybe I should go read a book or something. Or do my tax. SOMETHING!!!

BEST - worked out some frustrations today by tearing myself to pieces at the gym. Also got John Mayer's new album, which is just awesome.

WORST - got a horrible feeling that I am about to lose the most important and beautiful thing in my life, and there ain't a damn thing I can do about it.

les norton

First Grade
best - ummm i got a motza card made for me from my kids i look after (tomorrow is my last day there). Tristan is a pretty cool kid. I was looking at him this morning feeling like i have done some things right. The girls love him :D

worst - i feel full. Uncomfortable full. throw up full.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - going back to New Zealand and seeing family this weekend, plus getting excited about seeing INXS.

Worst - missing going to see the Flegg boys play this weekend, plus the amount of work I'm going to have to catch up on once I get back on Tuesday.

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Best: Work day nearly over.

Worst: My heart hurts.

If there was a smilie hug i'd give it :C:
So i thought i'd give the next best thing...alcohol!! Hope things are going ok babe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.