What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome night for my really good friend's 20th... we went clubbing and then we got back at 5am

WORST: some people are so annoying when they see someone famous (the friend is off H&A)... they come up and won't go away!!!

TooheysNew

Coach
Hahaha. I'm actually considering a return to that whole male dominance thing. If only I had a club.

Pretty simple question northey, what is it?

Nikki

Coach
Wow, havent had a night out like that in aages.. Got home at 6.30am one morning only to be back on the road by 8am to pick all my mates up for the Sevens..

BEST: Went out to Parklea Markets today and my Mum bought me my early Xmas Pressie (the 2004 framed Eels team photo)

WORST: I wore a new pair of thongs out shopping today and I now have huge blisters... OUCH!!

les norton

First Grade
best - pretty productive day...plus got offered another job. With all these parttimers I might actually grow up one day and turn it into a real job

worst - still feeling sick...plus a little lost and confused.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Had an easy day working today; sorted out the girls' preparations for the Crusade assault on the Knights Presentation Night (thanks Bec); got work in Newcastle for most of the holidays; going out to dinner tonight to one of my favourite restaurants!:D

Worst: I have an assignment due on Friday which I haven't started, and I'm still waiting on feedback from my tutor for the last assignment I handed in...

Risa

Bench
Best: Monday's over for the week, was a pretty dull day otherwise.

Worst: Feeling a bit down and cranky at the moment, and I most certainly know why.

Worst.. Found out today that the NRL grand final coverage does not start until 10:45pm sunday night here in adelaide :(

Best.. Found out today that i am getting a year's worth of backpay due to being in the wrong paygroup.. Plus i also moved up a small notch in rank i now have one chevron on my shoulders.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
worst - still feeling sick...plus a little lost and confused.
Awww *hugs for les*

I hope you feel better chickie

Best: Had a lovely dinner with my dad tonight.

Worst: Sheer optimism can really bring you undone.

northey

First Grade
BEST: my friend looked worse than i did LOL... got all my stuff done for today that i had to do!!!

WORST: fell asleep in my philosophy tutorial, i'm sick and so so so tired

Best: Almost a certaintity for this job I am going for which I am actually overqualified for but pays $10k more + O/T and is only half the travelling distance, and gasp shock has room for advancement unlike my current deadend job. Last day of 9 days as off on hols.

Worst: No doubt work will through a spanner in the works somewhere :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: not alot

WORST: really sick, so i decided to stay home today... also cause i woke up at midday and i was supposed to lave here at 6:30am lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts