What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
If there was a smilie hug i'd give it :C:
So i thought i'd give the next best thing...alcohol!! Hope things are going ok babe!!
Aww thanks les. You're tops. I am just being a sook. Everything is ok - just feeling sorry for myself right now. It never lasts too long.

Yup, going out for a few drinks tonight! Gotta get out and enjoy this Sydney sunshine! Anyway, I plan to focus on ME - that means food, exercise and sunshine :crazy:

TooheysNew

Coach
astrogirl said:
Worst: I seem to be alcohol intolerant. Feel ikky after 4 drinks earlier. Only 4!

Best: Beautiful day - will probably head out for a drink soon.

astrogirl said:
Just means no shopping and less alcohol this month.

astrogirl said:
Yup, going out for a few drinks tonight! Gotta get out and enjoy this Sydney sunshine! Anyway, I plan to focus on ME - that means food, exercise and sunshine :crazy:
lol

astrogirl

First Grade
Hehe Dilly

OK, I admit it. I have a love-hate relationship with alcohol.

Any more than 4 and I feel like sh*t. But I can't say no to a drink after work! I'll be good and have 1 or 2 :D

Charley9

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
WORST - got a horrible feeling that I am about to lose the most important and beautiful thing in my life, and there ain't a damn thing I can do about it.

:( that made me feel sad.

Best: Not a whole lot...i ate a cupcake today...

Worst: I am feeling pretty damn bored, uninspired and unmotivated at the moment. I have been trying to snap myself out of it for a few weeks, but it's not working and i don't know what's wrong.

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Had a great day at work, was quiet so we just sat around bitchin and laughing so hard that it hurt!!

WORST: Its been 15 years today since my BF died.. Have had him in the back of my mind all day.

northey

First Grade
BEST: got 2 distinctions for my assignments in film class. the first distinction was for making a short film using stills and putting music with it. the 2nd distinction was for the treatment (script) i wrote. only 4 treatments were picked to be made into short films, and mine was one of them!!!

WORST: nothing

garden fairy

Juniors
Nikki said:
WORST: Its been 15 years today since my BF died.. Have had him in the back of my mind all day.

Thinking of you sweets...such a horrible thing to go through.

Best: blech...I got through uni unscathed...and had a psychopathic hyperactive mate trying to make me giggle with his 'interpretive dance'. Got to see the first pictures of my uni mates new bub...she's so gorgeous!

Worst: tired, emotional and uninispired. I have so much work to do, and so little time...

Best: Loving the weather and got some new stuff today.
Worst: I hate my school teachers there a paaiiiiin. I want holidays to come already.

astrogirl

First Grade
Nikki said:
Oh Nikki..... that is terrible, I don't know what to say.....

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Were finally getting our replacment VCR and power board surge protector from when they blew up in the blackout back in July.

WORST: My brother, his gonna get it. Plus my friend isn't coming to my birthday dinner next weekend, which I think is really rude.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I had a low key night (not a single drink) :D and a low key weekend planned as well.

Worst: Swannies in a tight game.

strewth_mate

Bench
BEST - Got to watch some of a Friday night game for the first time in a long time

WORST - Starting to get a bit stressed about music exams :crazy:

les norton

First Grade
Best - Ummm...am going to see devil wears prada. Should be good.

worst - i still feel like I'm 90 and I have to work all day.

northey

First Grade
BEST: going to a friends party at some club in the city tonight, should be lots of fun

WORST: got a lot of work to do, and can't be bothered to do it

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Being told I'm one of the most popular and in demand workers for my agency; going to my cousins confirmation tomorrow

Worst: an essay that just won't write itself...

Nikki

Coach
BEST: Still on a high from Parra Prems making the Grand Final last night!!

WORST: Had to mow the lawn today.. My most hated chore in the world!!

Risa

Bench
Best: Went shopping and bought a new work shirt, two tops & a pair of work pants for only $90 at Portmans. Everything was on sale! Plus Melbourne won the footy, can't stand St George!

Worst: Wishing I would stop thinking about something, I just hate when I keep reminising about the past, even though people hurt me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.